head scratcher

Old May 19th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan

Default head scratcher

http://www.volkkaripalsta.com/keskus...ic.php?t=14676

>>>This bus was for sale on a german site. Nobody knows what it is, it was
>>>being sold as a VW bus. The similarities are striking, but yet it is not
>>>what we are used to seeing... weird.

>>>We think it must have been an east german copy of the west german
>>>original, since the east was under such heavy embargo that they couldn't
>>>get much of anything imported. Or it was a Russian made copy. I remember
>>>seeing something similar on tv, filmed in Russia.

>>>Jan

>>Are there supposed to be pictures there?
>>All I see is text, no pictures or links to pics.
>>
>>--
>>Scott- Hide quoted text -

> right we want pictures ....lol When I lived in Germany I remember
> seeing something on the way to Berlin that looked like a very odd VW
> bus but saw no emblem to say what it was and the tail lights were
> different .
>

> Mario
> Vintage Werks resto
>
> Mario
> Vintage werks resto

Mario you may have seen one of these then... the taillights are weird, yea

http://www.volkkaripalsta.com/keskus...9918_3_133.jpg

http://www.volkkaripalsta.com/keskus...9918_4_186.jpg

http://www.volkkaripalsta.com/keskus...9918_2_606.jpg

Jan