F------ moron truck drivers

Old February 6th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Rich

Default F------ moron truck drivers

One of THE most annoying urban manifestations is the reverse beeping
warning of trucks. Truckdrivers, if you intend to back up, just
f------ DO it! Don't sit their with your reverse gear engaged waiting
for who knows what for minutes on end. Most of you are already
pathetic drivers, do you have to compound this by being noisy too?

Old February 6th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

"Rich" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> One of THE most annoying urban manifestations is the reverse beeping
> warning of trucks. Truckdrivers, if you intend to back up, just
> f------ DO it! Don't sit their with your reverse gear engaged waiting
> for who knows what for minutes on end. Most of you are already
> pathetic drivers, do you have to compound this by being noisy too?

This reminds me of an old SNL skit about various morons who screwed
something up for everybody else.

ONE truck driver backs up over a little old lady and now ALL trucks have to
be equipped with "reverse alarms."

Even more disturbing was when my old neighbor had one put in his passenger
car.

THAT was annoying.

dwight

Old February 6th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Ken Zwyers

Yeah, I'd rather the guy run me over because he didn't know I was there, and
I didn't know that he was moving. That's lot more annoying than a beeping
truck.

oups.com...