'99 mustangs are ugly - COUNTERPOINT

Old November 13th 15, 10:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default '99 mustangs are ugly - COUNTERPOINT

On Thursday, March 4, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, NoOption5L wrote:

> >>It is a SN95 just a little different body panels on it than the 94-98....

> >A little more horsepower a little more handling a little more money.

> A LOT faster, better handling, better ride, better braking, and a little more
> money.
>
> Patrick
>
> '93 Cobra (track numbers will be posted soon)
> '95 Accord EX (faster than a LX...an Accord LX)
> '87 5 liter 5 speed LX - SOLD! (14.2 @ 98 stock, 13.8 @ 101 lightly modded)

I think that the new Mustang looks odd. It doesn't look muscular, but then again Mustangs haven't looked Muscular since the 70s. Although I think it will do fine, it looks like a great platform that most will mod to their liking. Who knows, in 2004-05 the Mustangs might look even uglier....and then again in 2014-15....but that's light years away.
Old November 14th 15, 11:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
David

At Fri, 13 Nov 2015 13:21:20 -0800, hatakilla916 rearranged some electrons
to write:

> I think that the new Mustang looks odd. It doesn't look muscular, but
> then again Mustangs haven't looked Muscular since the 70s. Although I
> think it will do fine, it looks like a great platform that most will mod
> to their liking. Who knows, in 2004-05 the Mustangs might look even
> uglier....and then again in 2014-15....but that's light years away.

You're replying to a 15 year old post.

mustangs and mustangs charley Ford Mustang 0 August 20th 07 01:59 PM
Like Mustangs? [email protected] Ford Mustang 1 May 22nd 07 06:56 AM
Mustangs Frank ess Auto Photos 0 April 8th 07 09:17 PM
64 mustangs Hillie Okken Ford Mustang 1 October 3rd 06 02:20 AM
2005 MUSTANGS ARE UGLY BuD Ford Mustang 1 November 17th 04 02:46 PM