2015 Ford Mustang

Old April 9th 15, 09:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default 2015 Ford Mustang

On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 11:41:22 AM UTC-8, MummyChunk wrote:
> From AB
>

> Ford Mustang Marks 50 Years with All-New Sleek Design, Innovative
> Technologies and World-Class Performance
>
> All-new sophisticated design clearly inspired by 50 years of Mustang
> heritage evolved to attract wider array of customers and expand global
> market availability
>
> Mustang now available with three engines offering a broader power of
> choice ï¿oe a more powerful 5.0-liter V8, a 3.7-liter V6 and an all-new
> fuel-efficient 2.3-liter EcoBoostï¿oe engine
>

> Smarter than your average pony
> The all-new Mustang features a significant amount of innovative
> technologies providing drivers with enhanced information, control and
> connectivity when they want it. From Intelligent Access with
> push-button start to SYNCï¿oe and MyKeyï¿oe in every Mustang built, plus
> available Track Apps, MyColor gauges and new Shaker Pro audio system,
> drivers will be able to customize their time behind the wheel.

I have a problem with my 2015 Mustang V6 SYNC, the 24hr clock setting does NOT hold.

If I set it, the 24hr mode displays, BUT if I turn the ignition off and leave the car for any length of time when I return and [Start] the clock is back to 12hr mode (the 24hr box is unchecked).

Any known fix?