Mobil-1 Decals - where to get 'em?

Old March 14th 13, 04:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Mobil-1 Decals - where to get 'em?

Here i found this decal website http://decaldomain.com/content/mobile-1-decal
They have mobil one <a href="http://decaldomain.com/" title="">decal sticker</a>

Old March 14th 13, 02:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_5_]

On 3/13/2013 22:22, wrote:
> Here i found this decal website
http://decaldomain.com/content/mobile-1-decal
> They have mobil one <a href="http://decaldomain.com/" title="">decal sticker</a>

I'm trying to figure out what kind of Indian SEO spam would cause an
email address associated with "swingers clubs" to reply to a 13 year old
Usenet post.

Old March 16th 13, 01:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_5_]

"WindsorFox" wrote in message ...

On 3/13/2013 22:22, wrote:
> Here i found this decal website

http://decaldomain.com/content/mobile-1-decal
> They have mobil one <a href="http://decaldomain.com/" title="">decal
> sticker</a>

I'm trying to figure out what kind of Indian SEO spam would cause an
email address associated with "swingers clubs" to reply to a 13 year old
Usenet post.

YOU'RE WASTING BANDWIDTH! Please try to snip out irrelevant portions of your
post, before you reply.

(I'll never forget dial-up and those wonderful 2400baud modems.)

dwight

Old March 16th 13, 03:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_5_]

On 3/15/2013 19:40, dwight wrote:
> "WindsorFox" wrote in message ...
>
> On 3/13/2013 22:22, wrote:
>> Here i found this decal website

http://decaldomain.com/content/mobile-1-decal
>> They have mobil one <a href="http://decaldomain.com/" title="">decal
>> sticker</a>
>>

> I'm trying to figure out what kind of Indian SEO spam would cause an
> email address associated with "swingers clubs" to reply to a 13 year old
> Usenet post.
>
> YOU'RE WASTING BANDWIDTH! Please try to snip out irrelevant portions of
> your post, before you reply.
>
> (I'll never forget dial-up and those wonderful 2400baud modems.)
>
> dwight

Had 2400 on the C64 but I started with a 14.4 on my first PC. It
was actually built into a box like a plug in transformer and had a wire
that went to the PC and one that plugged into a phone plug. Worked great
til one rainy day I saw a flash and heard **SNAP!!** over in the corner.
Then a second later thunder. Opened it up and the lighting had blown one
of the chips to oblivion.

Old March 16th 13, 09:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
AMeiwes

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
> On 3/15/2013 19:40, dwight wrote:
>> "WindsorFox" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On 3/13/2013 22:22, wrote:
>>> Here i found this decal website

http://decaldomain.com/content/mobile-1-decal
>>> They have mobil one <a href="http://decaldomain.com/" title="">decal
>>> sticker</a>
>>>

>> I'm trying to figure out what kind of Indian SEO spam would cause an
>> email address associated with "swingers clubs" to reply to a 13 year old
>> Usenet post.
>>
>> YOU'RE WASTING BANDWIDTH! Please try to snip out irrelevant portions of
>> your post, before you reply.
>>
>> (I'll never forget dial-up and those wonderful 2400baud modems.)
>>
>> dwight
>>

> Had 2400 on the C64 but I started with a 14.4 on my first PC. It was
> actually built into a box like a plug in transformer and had a wire that
> went to the PC and one that plugged into a phone plug. Worked great til
> one rainy day I saw a flash and heard **SNAP!!** over in the corner. Then
> a second later thunder. Opened it up and the lighting had blown one of the
> chips to oblivion.

150 baud, really,
then upgraded to 300 then 1200 on a TI Silent 700's ( a portable Terminal
that talked to mainframes)

Old March 17th 13, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_5_]

"AMeiwes" wrote in message ...

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
> On 3/15/2013 19:40, dwight wrote:
>> "WindsorFox" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On 3/13/2013 22:22, wrote:
>>> Here i found this decal website

http://decaldomain.com/content/mobile-1-decal
>>> They have mobil one <a href="http://decaldomain.com/" title="">decal
>>> sticker</a>
>>>

>> I'm trying to figure out what kind of Indian SEO spam would cause an
>> email address associated with "swingers clubs" to reply to a 13 year old
>> Usenet post.
>>
>> YOU'RE WASTING BANDWIDTH! Please try to snip out irrelevant portions of
>> your post, before you reply.
>>
>> (I'll never forget dial-up and those wonderful 2400baud modems.)
>>
>> dwight
>>

> Had 2400 on the C64 but I started with a 14.4 on my first PC. It was
> actually built into a box like a plug in transformer and had a wire that
> went to the PC and one that plugged into a phone plug. Worked great til
> one rainy day I saw a flash and heard **SNAP!!** over in the corner. Then
> a second later thunder. Opened it up and the lighting had blown one of the
> chips to oblivion.

150 baud, really,
then upgraded to 300 then 1200 on a TI Silent 700's ( a portable Terminal
that talked to mainframes)

Best upgrade I ever did to my Windows 3.1 machine was doubling the RAM from
4MB to 8MB. That puppy FLEW. This was about the time that the www started
up, and online graphics were killing my speed. Also about the time that my
2400baud was trashed in favor of a 14,400. Ah, now THAT was computing.

Our very first machine, back in the mid-80s, was an AT&T with dual drives -
one held the software on a floppy, one held another floppy for storage. No
internal memory to speak of. With a professional printer, that system cost
$3,500 (in the mid-80s!), which would probably be like spending $10,000 on a
system today. We used it as a business, and it did eventually pay itself
off, but still...

)

Old March 17th 13, 08:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
AMeiwes

"dwight" > wrote in message
> "AMeiwes" wrote in message ...
>

> "WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
>> On 3/15/2013 19:40, dwight wrote:

http://decaldomain.com/content/mobile-1-decal

>>> I'm trying to figure out what kind of Indian SEO spam would cause an
>>> email address associated with "swingers clubs" to reply to a 13 year old
>>> Usenet post.
>>>
>>> YOU'RE WASTING BANDWIDTH! Please try to snip out irrelevant portions of
>>> your post, before you reply.
>>>
>>> (I'll never forget dial-up and those wonderful 2400baud modems.)
>>>
>>> dwight
>>>

>> Had 2400 on the C64 but I started with a 14.4 on my first PC. It was
>> actually built into a box like a plug in transformer and had a wire that
>> went to the PC and one that plugged into a phone plug. Worked great til
>> one rainy day I saw a flash and heard **SNAP!!** over in the corner. Then
>> a second later thunder. Opened it up and the lighting had blown one of
>> the chips to oblivion.
>>

> 150 baud, really,
> then upgraded to 300 then 1200 on a TI Silent 700's ( a portable Terminal
> that talked to mainframes)
>
> Best upgrade I ever did to my Windows 3.1 machine was doubling the RAM
> from 4MB to 8MB. That puppy FLEW. This was about the time that the www
> started up, and online graphics were killing my speed. Also about the time
> that my 2400baud was trashed in favor of a 14,400. Ah, now THAT was
> computing.
>
> Our very first machine, back in the mid-80s, was an AT&T with dual
> drives - one held the software on a floppy, one held another floppy for
> storage. No internal memory to speak of. With a professional printer, that
> system cost $3,500 (in the mid-80s!), which would probably be like
> spending $10,000 on a system today. We used it as a business, and it did
> eventually pay itself off, but still...
>
> )

those were the days,
first computer had CMP as the OS, and a ? would appear in the far upper left
screen corner, then you had to break out the manuals.
64k memory which cost $400 back then
the disk drive was 8 inch single sided, which I bought used off west coast
($350)
this was a single board computer called the Furgerson or Big Board I
I think I paid $1,200 for all of It, but I had to package it and add the
powes supply.
$400 buys a killer small box computer from Acer today!

anyhow still thinking of buying a new mustang 2013, a lot of price
compression, 2012 to 2014 just a few thousand apart.

Old March 18th 13, 12:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_5_]

On 3/17/2013 14:15, AMeiwes wrote:

> those were the days,
> first computer had CMP as the OS, and a ? would appear in the far upper left
> screen corner, then you had to break out the manuals.
> 64k memory which cost $400 back then
> the disk drive was 8 inch single sided, which I bought used off west coast
> ($350)
> this was a single board computer called the Furgerson or Big Board I
> I think I paid $1,200 for all of It, but I had to package it and add the
> powes supply.
> $400 buys a killer small box computer from Acer today!
>
> anyhow still thinking of buying a new mustang 2013, a lot of price
> compression, 2012 to 2014 just a few thousand apart.

There's a 2008 GT500 on the lot here for $35K P
Old March 18th 13, 01:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 19:35:28 -0400, "dwight" >
wrote:

>"AMeiwes" wrote in message ...
>

>"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
>> On 3/15/2013 19:40, dwight wrote:

http://decaldomain.com/content/mobile-1-decal

>>> I'm trying to figure out what kind of Indian SEO spam would cause an
>>> email address associated with "swingers clubs" to reply to a 13 year old
>>> Usenet post.
>>>
>>> YOU'RE WASTING BANDWIDTH! Please try to snip out irrelevant portions of
>>> your post, before you reply.
>>>
>>> (I'll never forget dial-up and those wonderful 2400baud modems.)
>>>
>>> dwight
>>>

>> Had 2400 on the C64 but I started with a 14.4 on my first PC. It was
>> actually built into a box like a plug in transformer and had a wire that
>> went to the PC and one that plugged into a phone plug. Worked great til
>> one rainy day I saw a flash and heard **SNAP!!** over in the corner. Then
>> a second later thunder. Opened it up and the lighting had blown one of the
>> chips to oblivion.
>>

>150 baud, really,
>then upgraded to 300 then 1200 on a TI Silent 700's ( a portable Terminal
>that talked to mainframes)
>
>Best upgrade I ever did to my Windows 3.1 machine was doubling the RAM from
>4MB to 8MB. That puppy FLEW. This was about the time that the www started
>up, and online graphics were killing my speed. Also about the time that my
>2400baud was trashed in favor of a 14,400. Ah, now THAT was computing.

I've got two external Courier 33.6 V 34 Smartmodems that I just can't
bear to part with because I still recall how they were the Cadillac of
modems back then and how much they cost (several hundred as I recall).

got decals? TPI Honda 1 June 11th 08 07:12 PM
FS: Shelby GLHS decals Chrysler 0 November 21st 06 01:44 AM
Car decals corbo General 0 March 10th 06 02:21 PM
Decals for vue Matt Hayden Saturn 1 August 16th 04 11:32 PM
4x4 decals and stickers Steve 4x4 6 June 18th 04 10:01 PM