Trade 92 lx 5.0 for a 91 SHO

Old March 20th 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Trade 92 lx 5.0 for a 91 SHO

Thanks for the replies. The SHO owner is an 18 year old (who knows
mechanics decently well) who just wants a fast car, I'm assuming to
race his friends. My LX is mostly stock but it runs high 13's, low
14s, much faster than the SHO.

Once the Mustang is in this kids hands its just a matter of time before
he's in a wreck with it (immature and very eager to street race). I
have a conscience, and don't want him to get hurt, but in reality its
not my problem. If the trade is worth it, I'll do it. But after
hearing of the expense of keeping SHOs operational, I'll probably pass.

The budget is tight, and if anything goes wrong with the stang, I have
the knowledge to fix it myself.. Having done head gaskets, cams,
in-tank fuel pumps, etc, I'm not worried about mechanical failures with
the stang.