Meaning of abbreviations

Old May 20th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Meaning of abbreviations

I am looking for a wise person that could tell me the meaning of the
abbreviations I found on the vehicle registration card of a vehicle
registered in california. I need to translate a certain document to a
friend and cannot guess the meaning of those abbreviations. The
abbreviations are as follows:
MP G (I know this one : motive power)
but what about these ones:
MO - PM
CC/ALCO 19
PIC 9
Thanks for any answers
Old May 23rd 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Andrew

You can ask these people here via the contact us link:

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/