Search for MSSS!

Old December 1st 05, 12:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Search for MSSS!

I'm looking for a stereo MSSS for my Miata Na '94.
It is the doubble din stereo that comes on some version of the miata.
Anyone sell it?

From Italy.

Dott. Marco Falezza
____________________________________
Designer Industriale
Consulente per l'innovazione

Via Alessandro Volta, 19 - 37131 Verona
P.Iva 03462360235

Old December 1st 05, 04:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"MF" > wrote in
:

> I'm looking for a stereo MSSS for my Miata Na '94.
> It is the doubble din stereo that comes on some version of the miata.
> Anyone sell it?
>
> From Italy.
>

> Dott. Marco Falezza

I have seen a few on Ebay, not sure if there are any there now?
Old December 1st 05, 04:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

I'm monitoring e-bay, but i can't find it....

Old December 1st 05, 06:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Is this the stainless steel looking unit called something like 'sensory
surround' or some such gobldy-gook? IIRC the system has inserts in the seats
to sort of fool you that you're hearing big bass by having a little thump in
the back to simulate it? Does that sound right? I remember it being on the
93 LE, was it on others?

Chris
99BBB

Old December 5th 05, 08:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Yes, is these. MSSS stay for "Mazda Sensory Sound System" and is something
like you have explained.
I donět know if this sound well, but i like it for the aspect.
I know it was only on 93 LE and on other model, but not in the silver face,
but black.

Old December 17th 05, 09:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

The "true" MSSS unit was always a silver face. It came standard on the
1993LE and as an option on other models. I have a 1993B with the
factory MSSS unit. Mazda made a follow-up unit with a different name,
(close but not the same) which had the black face.

Tom

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 09:49:09 +0100, "MF" >
wrote:

>Yes, is these. MSSS stay for "Mazda Sensory Sound System" and is something
>like you have explained.
>I donět know if this sound well, but i like it for the aspect.
>I know it was only on 93 LE and on other model, but not in the silver face,
>but black.

.. .

Old December 17th 05, 10:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Shep > wrote in
:

http://www.miata.net/garage/msss.html