2006 Packages

Old December 17th 05, 03:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default 2006 Packages

Craig Wagner wrote:

> Including those 18" wheels you mean? If you think 17" tires are expensive...

Just going from stock to 16X7 has made a huge difference. I used to be
able to get great tires for $60.00 each, that is now closer to $100.00 each.
18" wheels on a car the size of a miata or a Solstice, no thanks.

If I had bought the SSR's Comps that are on my car now, I would have
probably gone with 15X7's. A bit less weight, less expensive tires, and
I don't think I would have noticed a performance decrease from the 16
inch wheels that I have now.

Pat

Used sedan recommendation? 2000OdysseyLX Technology 48 December 16th 05 03:10 AM
2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL steve_s Honda 1 September 30th 05 04:24 AM
2006 Accords And Camrys: When Will Be Showing Up ? Daniel J. Stern Driving 9 July 17th 05 04:18 AM
2006 5 series E60 - when? sycle BMW 0 July 1st 05 05:35 AM
buying bmw 325 (2005 vs 2006) Ruwan BMW 2 September 19th 04 11:27 PM