LLB - comeuppance delivered...

Old December 3rd 09, 08:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_6_]

Default LLB - comeuppance delivered...

So, I'm headed home on one of the local arterials at a red light with
another arterial. I'm in the left lane behind a small toyota pickup
and to the right is a schoolbus.

Light turns green and the toyota slotherates from the light barely
keeping pace with the bus. So I move over behind the bus as he's
moving faster and assume a proper following distance.

I'm in the right lane approaching the slotherater in the left lane as
the bus is just getting its rear bumper past the LLB when he flips on
the right turn signal. He probablly wanted to make the same turn on to
another arterial that I was going to make.

I was having none of this (like I want him to get in front of me and
slow down) and nailed the gas to close the gap between me and the bus
- a little close for comfort, but it had to be done - and shutting
the LLB out and leaving him the the left lane to miss his turn.

As I went by, the look on his fat lane bandit face indicated he was
none too happy with me - like I care - hAr... HaR... HAR!!!

--

"New Rule: If you get busted for having sex with a horse...
and then a year and a half later, you decide, you know
Old December 3rd 09, 11:40 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent[_4_]

On 2009-12-03, necromancer rg> wrote:
> So, I'm headed home on one of the local arterials at a red light with
> another arterial. I'm in the left lane behind a small toyota pickup
> and to the right is a schoolbus.
>
> Light turns green and the toyota slotherates from the light barely
> keeping pace with the bus. So I move over behind the bus as he's
> moving faster and assume a proper following distance.
>
> I'm in the right lane approaching the slotherater in the left lane as
> the bus is just getting its rear bumper past the LLB when he flips on
> the right turn signal. He probablly wanted to make the same turn on to
> another arterial that I was going to make.
>
> I was having none of this (like I want him to get in front of me and
> slow down) and nailed the gas to close the gap between me and the bus
> - a little close for comfort, but it had to be done - and shutting
> the LLB out and leaving him the the left lane to miss his turn.
>
> As I went by, the look on his fat lane bandit face indicated he was
> none too happy with me - like I care - hAr... HaR... HAR!!!

He actually just didn't make his turn?

This is how they roll around he
http://blip.tv/file/2093381

Old December 4th 09, 04:14 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Harry K

On Dec 3, 7:00*pm, Scott in SoCal > wrote:
> Last time on rec.autos.driving, necromancer
> rg> said:
>
> >I'm in the right lane approaching the slotherater in the left lane as
> >the bus is just getting its rear bumper past the LLB when he flips on
> >the right turn signal. He probablly wanted to make the same turn on to
> >another arterial that I was going to make.

> >I was having none of this (like I want him to get in front of me and
> >slow down) and nailed the gas to close the gap between me and the bus
> >- *a little close for comfort, but it had to be done - and shutting
> >the LLB out and leaving him the the left lane to miss his turn.

> This is the part where HarryK berates you for "tailgating."
> --
> The MFFY Litmus Test:
> If your maneuver forces another driver to alter course or speed,
> what you did was probably MFFY.

Nope, not Necormancer. I have done the same. You, Yes as in your
wexample that was how you were driving with no reason for it. Still
got your nose bent out of shape fro being called on that stupidity?
Remember? So close a car on theleft was able to cover both you and
the one in front of you at the same time?

Harry K
Old December 4th 09, 05:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Harry K

On Dec 4, 7:35*am, Scott in SoCal > wrote:
> Last time on rec.autos.driving, Harry K >

> >> This is the part where HarryK berates you for "tailgating."

> >Nope, not Necormancer. I have done the same.

> Hypocrisy, thy name is Harry K.
>
> >You, Yes as in your
> >wexample that was how you were driving with no reason for it.

> My reason was exactly the same as Necro's: I didn't want some idiot
> Sloth to get in front of me and slow me down.
>
> >Still got your nose bent out of shape fro being called on that stupidity?

> Hardly. I just find your double-standards fascinating.
> --
> The MFFY Litmus Test:
> If your maneuver forces another driver to alter course or speed,
> what you did was probably MFFY.

Ho ho and ho. Says the guy who regularly accuses others of MFFY while
doing the same thing.

Haryr K
Old December 5th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Harry K

On Dec 4, 10:07*pm, Scott in SoCal > wrote:
> Last time on rec.autos.driving, Harry K >
> said:
>
> >Haryr K

> Heh heh - the old man is so flustered at being busted he can't even
> spell his own name.
> --
> The MFFY Litmus Test:
> If your maneuver forces another driver to alter course or speed,
> what you did was probably MFFY.

Name? I have a name? Memory..., I vaguely recall I used to have
one

Harry K