Tata Nano Car – World Cheapest Car

Old March 25th 09, 12:28 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Anushka Sharma

Default Tata Nano Car – World Cheapest Car

Nano is the cheapest car of the world. This car comes with 624cc
petrol engine and is equipped with all the latest features and
technologies. Visit- http://www.naaptol.com/buy-online/WO...tata_nano.html
Old March 25th 09, 03:34 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Rick[_19_]

"Anushka Sharma" > wrote in message
> Nano is the cheapest car of the world. This car comes with 624cc
> petrol engine and is equipped with all the latest features and
> technologies. Visit-
> http://www.naaptol.com/buy-online/WO...tata_nano.html

That's not a car, it's a deathtrap (in collision with a REAL car).

Old March 25th 09, 04:31 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Radioguy

On Mar 25, 8:28*am, Anushka Sharma > wrote:
> Nano is the cheapest car of the world. This car comes with 624cc
> petrol engine and is equipped with all the latest features and
> technologies. Visit-http://www.naaptol.com/buy-online/WO-best-shopping-deals-W26875O/auto...

I read that the car is pre-sold for about a year in India. Not
surprising since it is an inexpensive and practical car designed for
congested urban locations. Makes far more sense than the overpriced
Smart car.
Old March 25th 09, 05:10 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Scott Dorsey

Rick > wrote:
>"Anushka Sharma" > wrote in message
>> Nano is the cheapest car of the world. This car comes with 624cc
>> petrol engine and is equipped with all the latest features and
>> technologies. Visit-
>> http://www.naaptol.com/buy-online/WO...tata_nano.html

>That's not a car, it's a deathtrap (in collision with a REAL car).

It's more apt to be in a collision with vehicles like motorcycles pulling
overloaded trailers or bullock carts.

You guys seem to have no idea what the roads are like out there. If you
think the Nano looks unsafe, you should see some of the homemade trailers
people are riding in out there....
--scott

Old March 25th 09, 06:29 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Tegger[_2_]

(Scott Dorsey) wrote in
:

.
>>..
>>> Nano is the cheapest car of the world. This car comes with 624cc
>>> petrol engine and is equipped with all the latest features and
>>> technologies. Visit-
>>> http://www.naaptol.com/buy-online/WO...s-W26875O/auto
>>> mobiles/cars/tata_nano.html

>>That's not a car, it's a deathtrap (in collision with a REAL car).

> It's more apt to be in a collision with vehicles like motorcycles
> pulling overloaded trailers or bullock carts.
>
> You guys seem to have no idea what the roads are like out there. If
> you think the Nano looks unsafe, you should see some of the homemade
> trailers people are riding in out there....

Just for fun, have a look at some of these...
<http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&um=1&q=india+traffic&btnG=Search+Imag es&aq=0&oq=india+traff>

--
Tegger

Old March 25th 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

If I was living in India and if I was interested in buying a used car,
(I prefer used cars/vehicles) I think I would look around for a good
used Jeep or a good used Hindustan car.I like that name, Hindustan.
cuhulin

Old March 26th 09, 12:59 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Scott Dorsey

> wrote:
>If I was living in India and if I was interested in buying a used car,
>(I prefer used cars/vehicles) I think I would look around for a good
>used Jeep or a good used Hindustan car.I like that name, Hindustan.

The Hindustan is kind of a fun car. It makes the VW Beetle look high
tech, though. You can see all sorts of wacky modifications to the things,
including stretch versions with sheet aluminum sides and tack-welded
pickup truck beds hanging off the back.

The Hindustan is the kind of thing that the Nano is a safer, more reliable,
and lower emission replacement for.
--scott
Old March 26th 09, 09:00 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Radioguy

On Mar 25, 11:34*am, "Rick" > wrote:
> "Anushka Sharma" > wrote in message

> > Nano is the cheapest car of the world. This car comes with 624cc
> > petrol engine and is equipped with all the latest features and
> > technologies. Visit-
> >http://www.naaptol.com/buy-online/WO...s-W26875O/auto...

> That's not a car, it's a deathtrap (in collision with a REAL car).

Microcars are nothing new and date back to before WWII. They continue
to have broad acceptance in many countries outside the U.S. for a
variety of reasons. For the brief decade between the early 1950's and
early 1960's they found a good following in the USA. Cheap gas and
america's love affair with chromed road boats pretty much ended their
appeal however.