what tread was it?

Old September 8th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default what tread was it?

I would have put this in the thread that you busted on the tan 68
that just won at the last show, but I don't remember which it was.
http://www.sevwa.com/bigbug/piedmont...%20065_std.jpg

there was a dozen VW's at that show I worked on.

Damn if the guy just let me put in a new headliner, you wouldn't have
thought it was just done up to sell. but thats all my 64 was, didn't
have to change the headliner in that to win at 7 shows.(yes Chris it
did take 2nd at Manassas behind a trailer queen.)

if reality hasn't set in yet theres no hope.

Thank chris for dragging me back, must be he wasn't getting enough
drama.

My web shot page show the quality I put in.
real easy :no comments to this tread or any on this site and I'm gone
again but just one and i'll prove how people just like to whine.
Old September 8th 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Sep 7, 7:16*pm, " > wrote:
> I would have put this in the thread that *you busted on the tan 68
> that just won at the last show, but I don't remember which it was.
> *http://www.sevwa.com/bigbug/piedmont...%20065_std.jpg
>
> there was a dozen VW's at that show I worked on.
>
> Damn if the guy just let me put in a new headliner, you wouldn't have
> thought it was just done up to sell. but thats all my 64 was, didn't
> have to change the headliner in that to win at 7 shows.(yes Chris it
> did take 2nd at Manassas behind a trailer queen.)
>
> if reality hasn't set in yet theres no hope.
>
> Thank chris for dragging me back, must be he wasn't getting enough
> drama.
>
> My web shot page show the quality I put in.
> real easy :no comments to this tread *or any on this site and I'm gone
> again but *just one and i'll prove how people just like to whine.

Tread ? Isn't that on a tire ?
You're gone again ? Damn, thats the best news I've heard in days.
And as usual you're rambling and full of ****.
But that just goes without saying.

Old September 8th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
>I would have put this in the thread that you busted on the tan 68
> that just won at the last show, but I don't remember which it was.
> http://www.sevwa.com/bigbug/piedmont...%20065_std.jpg
>
> there was a dozen VW's at that show I worked on.
>

> Damn if the guy just let me put in a new headliner, you wouldn't have
> thought it was just done up to sell. but thats all my 64 was, didn't
> have to change the headliner in that to win at 7 shows.(yes Chris it
> did take 2nd at Manassas behind a trailer queen.)
>
> if reality hasn't set in yet theres no hope.
>
> Thank chris for dragging me back, must be he wasn't getting enough
> drama.

you can't keep your lies straight, no matter what... you never went anywhere
and when you got called out(not by me) in a chat room you made it clear
you'd been reading just a few days prior to that... then YOU ran here to
start posting... you wouldn't know the truth if it was bagged up and flogged
you over the head with it... typical of your type... just like the Manassas
"win" you claim for your 64, you told me, face to face, when i met you *at*
the bugout that at that point you had not had a single car that you'd
"restored" entered in any show @ old Dominion... then years later you
produce a plaque that just happened to be the year before you told me
that... so either you lied to me(with Gary standing right there) or you
found some plaque and now are claiming a win... I'm pretty sure which one it
is.... but that doesn't fit in your alter-reality.

Old September 8th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

" >
> > wrote in message
>>I would have put this in the thread that you busted on the tan 68
>> that just won at the last show, but I don't remember which it was.

hey brainiac, i "busted" on the 72 super... again, you fail to keep
*anything* straight... typical

Old September 8th 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> > wrote in message
>>I would have put this in the thread that you busted on the tan 68
>> that just won at the last show, but I don't remember which it was.
>> http://www.sevwa.com/bigbug/piedmont...%20065_std.jpg
>>
>> there was a dozen VW's at that show I worked on.

"just won at the last show"? you mean it placed?

cool picture.. I see your famous ghia parked beside it <snicker>...
these pictures show the REAL work you do, not from a distance, show us the
up close of your 20-footers, Mario

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2330.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2331.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2332.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2333.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2334.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2335.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2336.jpg

lets not forget the car that "could have easily been a showcar like all my
work"....LOL.. dream on buddy
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug.htm
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug2.htm

there are the real testament to your show winning work... enjoy...

Old September 8th 08, 05:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> > wrote in message

> My web shot page show the quality I put in.

the pics i just posted for you show the "quality" you put in...LOL

> real easy :no comments to this tread or any on this site and I'm gone
> again but just one and i'll prove how people just like to whine.

i hope you like how i broke up the response into several messages, just to
keep you jumping... now jump

Old September 8th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Leopold Stotch[_2_]

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> > > wrote in message

>> My web shot page show the quality I put in.

> the pics i just posted for you show the "quality" you put in...LOL
>

>> real easy :no comments to this tread or any on this site and I'm gone
>> again but just one and i'll prove how people just like to whine.
>>

> i hope you like how i broke up the response into several messages, just to
> keep you jumping... now jump

As they say, Mario's work looks good from afar, but it's far from good.
Old September 8th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Sep 8, 12:52�pm, Leopold Stotch > wrote:
> Joey Tribiani wrote:
> > �> > wrote in message

> >> My web shot page show the quality I put in.

> > the pics i just posted for you show the "quality" you put in...LOL

> >> real easy :no comments to this tread �or any on this site and I'm gone
> >> again but �just one and i'll prove how people just like to whine.

> > i hope you like how i broke up the response into several messages, just to
> > keep you jumping... now jump

> As they say, Mario's work looks good from afar, but it's far from good.- Hide quoted text -

I have a car win at a show every time..
Old September 8th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Sep 8, 3:45*pm, " > wrote:
> I have a car win at a show every time>

You're so full of **** I'm surprised you don't explode.
Do you actually believe half the bull**** that comes out of your
mouth ?
If so, you're the only one.

Randy
Old September 8th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Meyer

On Sep 8, 2:45*pm, " > wrote:

> > > the pics i just posted for you show the "quality" you put in...LOL

> > > i hope you like how i broke up the response into several messages, just to
> > > keep you jumping... now jump

> > As they say, Mario's work looks good from afar, but it's far from good.- Hide quoted text -

> I have a car win at a show every time..- Hide quoted text -

For those that are coming across this for the first time, this is one
of Mario's favorite lies. Mario Gavazzi or Vintage Werks Resoration,
along with his wife Sherry, are proven liars, thieves and scammers.
Nobody except Mario is diputing this. Anybody reading this would be
well advised to avoid doing business with them at all costs.

*