Deer meets 65 beetle

Old September 18th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Project Magnet #1

Default Deer meets 65 beetle

trey wrote:
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121cmQYmN
>

> Good lord, would you please spend less time uploading pictures, and more
> time learning to weld. That makes me want to vomit.

Damn, no wonder it's set so that only friends can download the pics. Of
course there are other ways to save that image to toss back out whenever
Mario claims to do restorations...

Les
Old September 18th 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Leopold Stotch[_2_]

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121WhnEdD
>>> Eat ****, ****head. You can't fix ****, and you're nothing but a
>>> ****ing attention whore. Go suck some of Sherry's boyfriend's man
>>> chowder out of that gaping chasm she calls an asshole. Better yet,
>>> tuck whatever pathetic excuse for a dick you have inside your little
>>> meth-starved pelvis and declare yourself an ugly woman.

>> Word on the street is that Mario had to fashion himself a strap-on out
>> of Bondo just to keep Sherry satisfied. Rumor has it that the
>> prosthetic phallus was comprised of about a 6 inch length of Bondo,
>> which according to Sherry a little more than doubled the horsepower of
>> Mario's OEM equipment. Now we know why Mario thinks everything can be
>> improved with Bondo.

> LMAO! Nice, good work Leopold... By the way, I didn't get your email,
> as it wound up in my junk folder by default and I recognized your name
> just after I deleted the folder's contents....sorry 'bout that.

I just hope that when Mario made his little Bondo strap-on that he made
sure it was "ribbed for her pleasure" (the little fellow obviously needs
all the help he can get). Given how wavy some of Mario's bondo VW work
looks it probably ended up "ribbed" whether he meant to or not.

Old September 18th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121wfGrRQ

picture of the front apron

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121MVnCSR

pictures of it 65 all toghther minus overrider supports
Old September 18th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Sep 16, 7:52*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > On Sep 16, 4:22 pm, " > wrote:
> >>http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121WhnEdD

> >> heres the 65 beetle near done. *The color match came out real nice.

> >> This beetle had been repaired before because of a prior accedent but
> >> was done mediocre so now it looks better then before it meet the deer.

> > Eat ****, ****head. *You can't fix ****, and you're nothing but a
> > ****ing attention whore. *Go suck some of Sherry's boyfriend's man
> > chowder out of that gaping chasm she calls an asshole. *Better yet,
> > tuck whatever pathetic excuse for a dick you have inside your little
> > meth-starved pelvis and declare yourself an ugly woman.

> damn.... that's very descriptive.

Yeah. I'm impressed. :-) I almost feel a little sick after reading
that. "Man chowder?" *shudder*

Old September 19th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Sep 18, 2:29 pm, " > wrote:
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121wfGrRQ
>
> picture of the front apron
>
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121MVnCSR
>
> pictures of it 65 all toghther minus overrider supports

Have you paid Joan her 9 grand yet? If not, we don't want to ****ing
hear from you, sperm burper.
Old September 19th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Sep 17, 9:28*pm, trey > wrote:
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121cmQYmN
>
> Good lord, would you please spend less time uploading pictures, and more
> time learning to weld. *That makes me want to vomit.
>

> wrote:
>
> >http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121WhnEdD

> > heres the 65 beetle near done. *The color match came out real nice.

> > This beetle had been repaired before because of a prior accedent but
> > was done mediocre so now it looks better then before it meet the deer.- Hide quoted text -

You can't weld bondo.

Old September 19th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121wfGrRQ
>
> picture of the front apron
>
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121MVnCSR
>
> pictures of it 65 all toghther minus overrider supports

did you do that on purpose? not give the shots that were requested? I only
ask because when you brought this car in, and proceded to brag here on the
board about it, you pointed out that it had prior damage and that it was
poorly repaired... you then posted this picture as proof it wasn't repaired
properly:
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121Pumplt

I'd like to see a shot of it now so we can see how you repaired that section
after it was damaged for a second time....thanks, I'm actually giving you
the benefit of the doubt here, show us your work...