Deer meets 65 beetle

Old September 13th 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Leopold Stotch[_2_]

Default Deer meets 65 beetle

wrote:

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121qWXkry

> this is a nice looking 65 beetle that just hit a deer, But not the
> first time it was damaged in the front end.
>
> I told the owner that we would save the front fender because even thou
> its not the original for the beetle it is an original German fender.

Ah, the Butt Boy of the VW world returns. So tell me Marihack, how many
50 gallon drums of Bondo will this repair require? Why don't you save
some time and pull the body off the pan and just whittle yourself a new
one out of some of that primo bondo you use.

Old September 13th 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Sep 12, 11:24�pm, Leopold Stotch > wrote:
> wrote:
> >http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121qWXkry

> > this is a nice looking 65 beetle that just hit a deer, But not the
> > first time it was damaged in the front end.

> > I told the owner that we would save the front fender because even thou
> > its not the original for the beetle it is an original German fender.

> Ah, the Butt Boy of the VW world returns. �So tell me Marihack, how many
> 50 gallon drums of Bondo will this repair require? �Why don't you save
> some time and pull the body off the pan and just whittle yourself a new
> one out of some of that primo bondo you use.

yea moron talk **** no one puts merit in crap like that, and as far as
the repair went the beetle has less filler work then when it cam in
and the owner thinks it looks much better then before
Old September 13th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Sep 13, 2:21*pm, " > wrote:

> yea moron talk **** no one puts merit in crap like that, and as far as
> the repair went the beetle has less filler work then when it cam in
> and the owner thinks it looks much better then before

Speaking of ****, why are you back Mario ?
You're not wanted. Liars, thieves and con artists aren't welcome
here.
Crawl back into your cesspool and stay there. Try making little turds
with your alter ego sherry.

Old September 17th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121WhnEdD

heres the 65 beetle near done. The color match came out real nice.

This beetle had been repaired before because of a prior accedent but
was done mediocre so now it looks better then before it meet the deer.
Old September 17th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
>

> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121WhnEdD
>
> heres the 65 beetle near done. The color match came out real nice.
>
> This beetle had been repaired before because of a prior accedent but
> was done mediocre so now it looks better then before it meet the deer.

looks pretty good... you showed us the "before" shots, now show us the
"after" shots of these:
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121Pumplt
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121CmrleH

show us if beauty really is only skin deep....

Old September 17th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Sep 16, 4:22 pm, " > wrote:
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121WhnEdD
>
> heres the 65 beetle near done. The color match came out real nice.
>
> This beetle had been repaired before because of a prior accedent but
> was done mediocre so now it looks better then before it meet the deer.

Eat ****, ****head. You can't fix ****, and you're nothing but a
****ing attention whore. Go suck some of Sherry's boyfriend's man
chowder out of that gaping chasm she calls an asshole. Better yet,
tuck whatever pathetic excuse for a dick you have inside your little
meth-starved pelvis and declare yourself an ugly woman.
Old September 17th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> On Sep 16, 4:22 pm, " > wrote:
>> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121WhnEdD
>>
>> heres the 65 beetle near done. The color match came out real nice.
>>
>> This beetle had been repaired before because of a prior accedent but
>> was done mediocre so now it looks better then before it meet the deer.

> Eat ****, ****head. You can't fix ****, and you're nothing but a
> ****ing attention whore. Go suck some of Sherry's boyfriend's man
> chowder out of that gaping chasm she calls an asshole. Better yet,
> tuck whatever pathetic excuse for a dick you have inside your little
> meth-starved pelvis and declare yourself an ugly woman.

damn.... that's very descriptive.

Old September 17th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Leopold Stotch[_2_]

wrote:
> On Sep 16, 4:22 pm, " > wrote:

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121WhnEdD

>> heres the 65 beetle near done. The color match came out real nice.
>>
>> This beetle had been repaired before because of a prior accedent but
>> was done mediocre so now it looks better then before it meet the deer.

> Eat ****, ****head. You can't fix ****, and you're nothing but a
> ****ing attention whore. Go suck some of Sherry's boyfriend's man
> chowder out of that gaping chasm she calls an asshole. Better yet,
> tuck whatever pathetic excuse for a dick you have inside your little
> meth-starved pelvis and declare yourself an ugly woman.

Word on the street is that Mario had to fashion himself a strap-on out
of Bondo just to keep Sherry satisfied. Rumor has it that the
prosthetic phallus was comprised of about a 6 inch length of Bondo,
which according to Sherry a little more than doubled the horsepower of
Mario's OEM equipment. Now we know why Mario thinks everything can be
improved with Bondo.

Old September 17th 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Sep 16, 9:44 pm, Leopold Stotch > wrote:
> wrote:
> > On Sep 16, 4:22 pm, " > wrote:
> >>http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121WhnEdD

> >> heres the 65 beetle near done. The color match came out real nice.

> >> This beetle had been repaired before because of a prior accedent but
> >> was done mediocre so now it looks better then before it meet the deer.

> > Eat ****, ****head. You can't fix ****, and you're nothing but a
> > ****ing attention whore. Go suck some of Sherry's boyfriend's man
> > chowder out of that gaping chasm she calls an asshole. Better yet,
> > tuck whatever pathetic excuse for a dick you have inside your little
> > meth-starved pelvis and declare yourself an ugly woman.

> Word on the street is that Mario had to fashion himself a strap-on out
> of Bondo just to keep Sherry satisfied. Rumor has it that the
> prosthetic phallus was comprised of about a 6 inch length of Bondo,
> which according to Sherry a little more than doubled the horsepower of
> Mario's OEM equipment. Now we know why Mario thinks everything can be
> improved with Bondo.

LMAO! Nice, good work Leopold... By the way, I didn't get your email,
as it wound up in my junk folder by default and I recognized your name
just after I deleted the folder's contents....sorry 'bout that.
Old September 18th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
trey

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121cmQYmN

Good lord, would you please spend less time uploading pictures, and more
time learning to weld. That makes me want to vomit.