OT - Back to The Dragon tomorrow

Old September 17th 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default OT - Back to The Dragon tomorrow

On Sep 17, 4:23*pm, Shag > wrote:
> On Sep 17, 7:45*am, " > wrote:
>
> > I just found out ome of my customers was running his manx style dune
> > buggie up and down the dragon last weekend. (gold metal flake color)

> > He said the *2000 chevy seats and kadron powered 1641Dp made the
> > dragon a blast.

> I didn't see the car, but that does explain the huge chunks of gold
> metal-flake colored bondo littered up and down the dragon that
> everyone was having to dodge. *They must have fallen off of the car as
> he drove it along the road.

They probably fell off the car when it was first started.
Thats if it ran, if the car existed and if there was a customer.

Randy
Old September 18th 08, 01:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Sep 17, 6:45 pm, wrote:
> On Sep 17, 4:23 pm, Shag > wrote:
>
> > On Sep 17, 7:45 am, " > wrote:

> > > I just found out ome of my customers was running his manx style dune
> > > buggie up and down the dragon last weekend. (gold metal flake color)

> > > He said the 2000 chevy seats and kadron powered 1641Dp made the
> > > dragon a blast.

> > I didn't see the car, but that does explain the huge chunks of gold
> > metal-flake colored bondo littered up and down the dragon that
> > everyone was having to dodge. They must have fallen off of the car as
> > he drove it along the road.

> They probably fell off the car when it was first started.
> Thats if it ran, if the car existed and if there was a customer.
>
> Randy

Couple of pics from the trip:

http://i34.tinypic.com/1j5is0.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/5nm45c.jpg

Old September 19th 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
P.J.Berg[_3_]

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:19:43 +0200, Shag > wrote:

> On Sep 17, 6:45 pm, wrote:

>> > I didn't see the car, but that does explain the huge chunks of gold
>> > metal-flake colored bondo littered up and down the dragon that
>> > everyone was having to dodge. They must have fallen off of the car as
>> > he drove it along the road.

>> They probably fell off the car when it was first started.
>> Thats if it ran, if the car existed and if there was a customer.
>>
>> Randy

> Couple of pics from the trip:
>
> http://i34.tinypic.com/1j5is0.jpg
> http://i38.tinypic.com/5nm45c.jpg

Looking good!
Lost a few pounds?

I'm also a T-shirt and shoes man when riding, downtown it is also shorts
during the summer.
Always the "sensible" croud telling you what a morron one is, Lip Up I
say, my life and I do as I please.
Tim is going to bitch now, somewhat rightfully so, doing what he does for
a living..

J.

Old September 19th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Sep 18, 7:16*pm, "P.J.Berg" > wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:19:43 +0200, Shag > wrote:

> >> They probably fell off the car when it was first started.
> >> Thats if it ran, if the car existed and if there was a customer.

> >> Randy

> > Couple of pics from the trip:

> >http://i34.tinypic.com/1j5is0.jpg
> >http://i38.tinypic.com/5nm45c.jpg

> Looking good!
> Lost a few pounds?
>
> I'm also a T-shirt and shoes man when riding, downtown it is also shorts *
> during the summer.
> Always the "sensible" croud telling you what a morron one is, Lip Up I *
> say, my life and I do as I please.
> Tim is going to bitch now, somewhat rightfully so, doing what he does for *
> a living..
>
> J.
>
> --
> Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:http://www.opera.com/mail/

I just made a plan and followed it: DON'T CRASH. :-)
Old September 19th 08, 09:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"P.J.Berg" > wrote in message
news
> Tim is going to bitch now, somewhat rightfully so, doing what he does for
> a living..
>
> J.

Unfortunately it seems Tim doesn't keep up with us much anymore...

Old September 20th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Sep 19, 4:23*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> "P.J.Berg" > wrote in message
>
> news > *> Tim is going to bitch now, somewhat rightfully so, doing what he does for
>
> > a living..

> > J.

> Unfortunately it seems Tim doesn't keep up with us much anymore...

He's out riding his motorcycle with flip-flops, no helmet, and a tank
top. He doesn't have time to criticize us. :-D

Old September 20th 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
P.J.Berg[_3_]

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 01:20:08 +0200, Shag > wrote:

> On Sep 19, 4:23*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
>> "P.J.Berg" > wrote in message
>>
>> news >> *> Tim is going to bitch now, somewhat rightfully so, doing what he
>> does for
>>
>> > a living..

>> > J.

>> Unfortunately it seems Tim doesn't keep up with us much anymore...

> He's out riding his motorcycle with flip-flops, no helmet, and a tank
> top. He doesn't have time to criticize us. :-D

Tim for president!!

J.

Old September 20th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Shag" > wrote in message

>> Unfortunately it seems Tim doesn't keep up with us much anymore...

>He's out riding his motorcycle with flip-flops, no helmet, and a tank
>top. He doesn't have time to criticize us. :-D

He's said before he doesn't care for donorcycles....

Old September 20th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Sep 19, 6:20*pm, Shag > wrote:

> He's out riding his motorcycle with flip-flops, no helmet, and a tank
> top. *He doesn't have time to criticize us. *:-D

Been there, done that and I have the bent and odd shaped toes to
prove it.

Randy

Tail of the Dragon John McGaw Mazda 3 February 16th 08 01:33 PM
Back in a week...Texas trip tomorrow. MLOM Driving 1 December 25th 06 07:35 PM
The dreaded 156 comes back tomorrow R D S Alfa Romeo 6 December 3rd 06 05:59 PM
OT Tail Of The Dragon Shag VW air cooled 43 November 2nd 05 03:50 PM