turn light question

Old January 29th 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default turn light question

Hey all,

I've got an '03 Ion and I've noted a bit of a problem. The passenger
side running light/turn light seem to have an issue. Every so often, it
starts mowing through bulbs and doesn't signal (rapid blink inside and
rear, no blink at the front....to me, it seems like a short). I know
something was done previously regarding the lights, so I'm just
wondering if anyone has had the same problem as a recurring issue.

Thanks,

Michael Halliwell
Old January 30th 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Take it back to the dealer and make sure that the recall was done
correctly. The Recall entails adding a resistor inline to take some of the
power away that was killing those bulbs left and right..... Also, make them
figure it out, it may be the harness inside the headlamp assy, which should
still be covered by that recall as well.

Old January 31st 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

I swear....those head light sections look like they'd fall out if you
hit your brakes hard enough! ; - +

Old January 31st 06, 07:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

TheLastDonSC2 wrote:
> Take it back to the dealer and make sure that the recall was done
> correctly. The Recall entails adding a resistor inline to take some of the
> power away that was killing those bulbs left and right..... Also, make them
> figure it out, it may be the harness inside the headlamp assy, which should
> still be covered by that recall as well.

Yeah....it was a bad crimp from the recall that was causing the
headache. All fixed and under warranty too, just gotta love that!

Michael H

Mopar Oil Filter Number(s) do not spam Chrysler 3 January 7th 06 01:18 PM
E46 Inspection Light Question dougefresh BMW 2 June 29th 05 03:31 AM
electrically stupid BDragon Corvette 32 February 6th 05 08:14 AM
Honda CR-V reverse light question Cliff 4x4 0 January 26th 04 04:57 PM