Who should pay for National Health Care? Make the criminals pay!!!!

Old July 22nd 09, 08:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Who should pay for National Health Care? Make the criminals pay!!!!

Criminal drivers like speeders and DUIs and red light runners cost us
hundreds of billions of $ in medical bills every year by the crashes they
cause. I say tack on another $2000 fine for each DUI and $500 for a red
light violation and hit the speeders with an additional $100 for each mph
over the limit. Proceeds to fund NHC.

MAKE THE CRIMINALS PAY not law-abiding citizens like me.
Old July 22nd 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
necromancer - ECHM[_4_]

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:36:46 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" > wrote:

>Criminal drivers like speeders

Starting with you. Pay up or shut up, you son of a bitch.

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old July 22nd 09, 09:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
lickonit

There has and never will be "make the criminals pay."

If a drunk driver is an alcoholic, chances a

a) He/she'll do it repeatedly -- the consequences be damned.

b) A judge will sympathize with the alky's lawyer that the drunk
needs to drive to get to work to pay child support.

No jail term ever "cured" an alky of the "disease," which designation
is why drunks get numerous chances to sober up. Federally mandated,
yet.

And it was but a few decades ago that judges would laugh a drunk
driver out of the courtroom with the admonition, "I better not see you
here again under these conditions."

OF COURSE WE HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED UPON DRUGGED DRIVING ... which today
is more prevalent, but less testable, than DUI.
Old July 22nd 09, 09:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

lickonit > wrote in news:129c1fe8-f2aa-4856-ba8f-
:

> There has and never will be "make the criminals pay."
>
> If a drunk driver is an alcoholic, chances a
>
> a) He/she'll do it repeatedly -- the consequences be damned.
>
> b) A judge will sympathize with the alky's lawyer that the drunk
> needs to drive to get to work to pay child support.
>
> No jail term ever "cured" an alky of the "disease," which designation
> is why drunks get numerous chances to sober up. Federally mandated,
> yet.
>
> And it was but a few decades ago that judges would laugh a drunk
> driver out of the courtroom with the admonition, "I better not see you
> here again under these conditions."
>
> OF COURSE WE HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED UPON DRUGGED DRIVING ... which today
> is more prevalent, but less testable, than DUI.

Hey stupid. So you're saying we should just accept drunk drivers? And
what about all the other highway criminals? Same thing?

When will idiots like you realize that highway criminals are a bigger
threat to you than all other criminals put together?
Old July 22nd 09, 09:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
necromancer - ECHM[_4_]

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:14:20 -0700 (PDT), lickonit
> wrote:

>There has and never will be "make the criminals pay."
>
>If a drunk driver is an alcoholic, chances a

S&DDAM is nothing more than a super speeding, talking on the cell
phone while driving drunk american (sic) hypocrite.

--
S&DDAM admits to being drunk and to possible drunk driving by way of
a sentence with the poor grammar of the double negative:

"I ain't not never been drunk none in my life. "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," a.k.a. LBMHB, lb-VH,
Pride of America, aunt millie, Judy Diariya etc...
May 1, 2007, 1331 hrs EDT

Ref: http://snipurl.com/1j04u
Message ID: et
Old July 22nd 09, 09:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
necromancer - ECHM[_4_]

SFB spewed:

>When will idiots like you realize that highway criminals are a bigger
>threat to you than all other criminals put together?

When are you going to realize that you are a useless drag on soceity
and a waste of resources and fnally put a bullet through your head?

--
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS supports the troops again:
"Screw that 'he's just doing his job' justification. That's what the

Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
(A.k.a: LBMHB/lb-VH/am/POA etc...)
1/7/2007, 1118 hours.

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/y7c5ah
Message ID:
Old July 23rd 09, 04:46 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

necromancer - ECHM rg>
wrote in :

> SFB spewed:
>
>>When will idiots like you realize that highway criminals are a bigger
>>threat to you than all other criminals put together?

> When are you going to realize that you are a useless drag on soceity
> and a waste of resources and fnally put a bullet through your head?

HAHAHA. Looks like i ruined your day again. HAHAHA
Old July 23rd 09, 11:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
necromancer - ECHM

SFB spewed:

>HAHAHA. Looks like i ruined your day again. HAHAHA

You haven't ruined a thing, you dumb ass american (sic).

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a SFB)
scores an own goal:

"All drivers are idiots and psychopaths."
--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
6/27/09

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/kpvqa6
Msg ID:
Old July 23rd 09, 04:08 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Drunk Driving Kennedy

On Jul 22, 4:28*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> lickonit > wrote in news:129c1fe8-f2aa-4856-ba8f-
> :
>

> > There has and never will be "make the criminals pay."

> > If a drunk driver is an alcoholic, chances a

> > a) * He/she'll do it repeatedly -- the consequences be damned.

> > b) * A judge will sympathize with the alky's lawyer that the drunk
> > needs to drive to get to work to pay child support.

> > No jail term ever "cured" an alky of the "disease," which designation
> > is why drunks get numerous chances to sober up. *Federally mandated,
> > yet.

> > And it was but a few decades ago that judges would laugh a drunk
> > driver out of the courtroom with the admonition, "I better not see you
> > here again under these conditions."

> > OF COURSE WE HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED UPON DRUGGED DRIVING ... which today
> > is more prevalent, but less testable, than DUI.

> Hey stupid. *So you're saying we should just accept drunk drivers? *And
> what about all the other highway criminals? *Same thing?

That's not what the original poster is saying. That you are incapable
of determining what the original poster is saying indicates a great
mental deficiency. As a result of your incompetence, you need to stop
trying to communicate with the adults, and allow your mother to do
your speaking for you (when her mouth is not otherwise occupied, that
is.)

> When will idiots like you realize that highway criminals are a bigger
> threat to you than all other criminals put together?

About the time you learn to read.

Old July 23rd 09, 04:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Drunk Driving Kennedy

On Jul 22, 11:46*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> necromancer - ECHM rg>
> wrote :
>
> > SFB spewed:

> >>When will idiots like you realize that highway criminals are a bigger
> >>threat to you than all other criminals put together?

> > When are you going to realize that you are a useless drag on soceity
> > and a waste of resources and fnally put a bullet through your head?

> HAHAHA. *Looks like i ruined your day again. *HAHAHA

You really think so? Well, at least one person out there is delusional
enough to believe that. Too bad it's not anyone who matters. :-D