Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________==___ utivro

Old November 21st 04, 03:02 AM
SoK66

"ccr" slurred in incohernt rage:

> MARGIN--IE THE DIFFERENCE IN PERCENT BETWEEN THE WINNER AND THE NEXT
> NEAREST

OPPONENT. Get it now?>

Oh, of course we get it: You're a frigging dumbass. (BTW, you don't improve
your state of worsening humiliation by shouting.)

Old November 21st 04, 03:06 AM
SoK66

"ccr" foolishly continued his ludicrous defense of the limp-wristed, thug
loving, homo-promoting Democrats utter humiliation at the polls by
petulantly snapping:

> What part of "percentage" don't you understand nitwit?>

The part where your idiot, traitor candidate won by getting 48%, versus his
opponents 51%.

Do yourself a favor, Soreloserman, and go back to the porn sites where you
came from.

Old November 21st 04, 05:37 AM
Roy

Again your examples are not for elections when those mentioned were
incumbents. Two of them didn't get to serve a second term and according to
whitehouse.gov "In his 1972 bid for office, Nixon defeated Democratic
candidate George McGovern by one of the widest margins on record." So when
Nixon was running as an incumbent it was apparently quite a beating for
McGovern.
didn't say re-elected it was implied.

Old November 21st 04, 05:46 AM
Guy

Don't worry ccr. The rest of the world can understand what you are saying.
Apparently the OP was meant to apply to the people that don't understand
what you are saying that voted for Dubya.

Old November 21st 04, 01:46 PM
Charles Fregeau

"ccr" > wrote in message

> "Charles Fregeau" > wrote in message
>> >
>>> --
>>> Prophetic Words: "On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the
>>> land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be
>>> adorned by a downright moron." - H.L. Mencken. How true.
>>>

>> Yes, we had Bill Clinton in office for 8 years.

> If Clinton is a moron, then Bush is a turnip. Rhodes scholar versus Ivy
> League legacy slacker. Self made man versus silver spoon failure.
>
> Clinton gave us a booming economy, peace, budget surplusses,

rising
> standards of living across all income groups, plenty of jobs, restrained
> medical costs, low inflation, the respect of the world, hope for the
> future, safety of Social Security, etc, etc, etc.
>
> Bush has given us lies, war, devastation, a badly strained military,
> death, debt, falling living standards, zooming medical costs, zooming
> local taxes, zooming insurance costs, third world child mortality, an
> environment under siege, the contempt of the world, and a hotly divided
> country. He's been a real prize.
>
> --
> Prophetic Words: "On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the
> land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be
> adorned by a downright moron." - H.L. Mencken

Are you running for the White House then?

Bill Clinton was EVIL, and we have been paying for it ever since. Why do
you think we were attacked in 2001? Everything Clinton did was a lie or
some sort of chicanery. He's like that high school boy dating your daughter
that will say anything to you and her, but basically just wants to get into
her pants. Why do you think those of us who endured his governorship in
Arkansas call him Slick Willie?

Charles of Kankakee

Old November 21st 04, 02:08 PM
Dave Milne

Actually, the rest of the world doesn't care who is in power, so long
as you take it out of motor related related newsgroups.

How many different ways are there of understanding "PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP"
??
If you don't like Americans being called stupid (which they aren't) then
stop letting your side down !

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old November 21st 04, 08:27 PM
Bob Casanova

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 14:08:43 GMT, the following appeared in
rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, posted by "Dave Milne"
>:

>Actually, the rest of the world doesn't care who is in power, so long
>as you take it out of motor related related newsgroups.

Sorry for my OT posts; it won't happen again.

<snip>

Old November 21st 04, 10:37 PM
DAW

Wrong! Yusef,
There were plenty of ties found between Hussein, Al Quaeda, and Bin Laden.
There were no ties found which coupled Hussein to 9/11.

Old November 21st 04, 10:52 PM
ccr

Congratulations! Your post once again proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the
correctness of the subject line! Keep it up.

Old November 21st 04, 10:59 PM
Dave Milne

and yours by continuing the conversation. Please act with dignity and drop
the thread.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ