Follow up to 12/12 post -- "All the oil ran out of my new 2007 CR-V"

Old February 17th 07, 04:15 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
SteveC

Default Follow up to 12/12 post -- "All the oil ran out of my new 2007 CR-V"

My gas mileage was better when I first got my 07 CRV, but has gone down slightly this winter. It seems to be the cold weather combined with the fact that when I first got the car, I drove very carefully to watch the mpg thingy; now I have 5000 miles and I am just letting it go a bit more. I notice on warm days even with A/C on, it gets better mileage than cooler days.

BTW, when does one change the oil on this thing? It still says 60% life left at 5000 miles!
"Chuck Connell" > wrote in message et...
OK. I am convinced by your unanimous responses to wait on this. The engine
sounds fine. I will track the mileage some more before making any
conclusion about it.

Chuck