Bank Business

Old June 26th 05, 10:18 PM
Mike Graham

Default Bank Business

Bank Business

http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenza...zapid=darkom04

What is GreenZap?

GreenZap is a global online payment solution provider. GreenZap is a fun,
fast and easy-to-use website to securely send, receive and do just about
anything with money online. GreenZap can be used as a payment portal to
purchase goods and services on eBayR, Yahoo AuctionsR, Craig's ListT, or any
number of other consumer-driven sales sites. GreenZap can also be used to
simply zap green to a friend electronically, or have green quickly zapped to
you.

GreenZap is positioning itself to be your online spending and sending
account. GreenZap servicez include:

Send Money:

GreenZap members can send money to anyone with an email address. This
includes people outside the US. Those receiving money through GreenZap who
aren't GreenZap members, can easily open a free account to receive their
money.

Spend Money:

Once you open a GreenZap account, feel free to start spending! You can add
money or use WebCash to send or spend on just about anything online. You can
even purchase goods and services from GreenZap's global network of preferred
merchants. Find them at our GreenZap Storez.

Receive Money:

Members can receive money directly to their GreenZap account from other
GreenZap members. Additionally, members can send "money requests" to others
using their GreenZap account.

Earn Money:

Members can earn rewardz by expanding the GreenZap community. GreenZap will
thank you for it. And reward you for it. Upgrading to the GreenZap Gold
account allows you to earn community rewardz, as well as receive a GreenZap
Card to access your rewardz money offline. See the Rewardz section for
details.

Green Account:

Open up a free GreenZap account and receive $25 in WebCash just for signing
up. As a GreenZapper, you will be rewarded with an additional $5 in WebCash
for anyone who signs up and enters your ZapID (aka Promo Code). WebCash is
yours to send to anyone with an email address, used to cover transaction
feez, or used to purchase goods and services from GreenZap's global network
of preferred merchants.

Gold Account:

Trigger community rewardz by upgrading to a GreenZap Gold account for $100.
You will receive $100 in WebCash instantly, a GreenZap Card* to use offline
and a reduction on every transaction fee from $2 to $1. Just for going Gold.
Remember, this money is yours to send to anyone with an email address, used
to cover transaction feez, or used to purchase goods and services from
GreenZap's global network of preferred merchants.

When you Go Gold, you'll continue to get rewarded with $5 of WebCash for
every person that opens a GreenZap account and enters your ZapID.
Additionally as a Gold member, you can earn $5 to $30 for everyone who
upgrades to a GreenZap Gold account using your ZapID. All rewards earned
will be delivered to your GreenZap account and divided 80/20 - 80% deposited
to your Cash Balance and 20% deposited to your WebCash Balance.

5 Gold Referrals = $5 for every member in your community.

10 Gold Referrals = $10 for every member in your community.

20 Gold Referrals = $20 for every member in your community.

30 Gold Referrals = $30 for every member in your community.*

NOTE: Your GreenZap Card will be sent to you after an account verification
period and upon your first debit card transaction request.

JOIN: http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenza...zapid=darkom04

Old June 26th 05, 11:36 PM
tech27