God Jul/Merry Christmas!

Old December 24th 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
P.J.Berg[_3_]

Default God Jul/Merry Christmas!

God Jul!
A Merry Christmas to you all from a snow free Norway!

Jørn.

Old December 24th 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Scott H[_2_]

"P.J.Berg" > wrote in message
news

> God Jul!
> A Merry Christmas to you all from a snow free Norway!
>
> Jørn.

Thank you, Jørn.
Merry Christmas to you.

--
Scott

Old December 24th 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Berckman

Merry Christmas from a snow free but ice on the roads filled day in
Ohio. I stopped by a buddys house last night to share some holiday
cheer, and it was dry when I got there, but icy when I left. Took me
an hour to make a 20 minute drive home at 20mph in 2nd gear. Gotta
love those stick shift vehicles in bad weather.

Old December 24th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Dec 24, 10:10�am, Bill Berckman > wrote:
> Merry Christmas from a snow free but ice on the roads filled day in
> Ohio. �I stopped by a buddys house last night to share some holiday
> cheer, and it was dry when I got there, but icy when I left. �Took me
> an hour to make a 20 minute drive home at 20mph in 2nd gear. Gotta
> love those stick shift vehicles in bad weather.
>
> On Dec 24, 9:21�am, "P.J.Berg" > wrote:
>

> > God Jul!
> > A Merry Christmas to you all from a snow free Norway!

> > J�rn.

> > --
> > Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:http://www.opera.com/mail/- Hide quoted text -

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas
Old December 24th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Olli Lammi

P.J.Berg wrote:

> God Jul!
> A Merry Christmas to you all from a snow free Norway!
>
> Jørn.

Merry Christmas to you all too. We have snow. It came
two days ago and luckily the temp went below zero so that
it will stay on the ground for at least Christmas.

---
Olli
Old December 24th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_4_]

Olli Lammi wrote:
> P.J.Berg wrote:
>>
>> God Jul!
>> A Merry Christmas to you all from a snow free Norway!
>>
>> Jørn.
>>

> Merry Christmas to you all too. We have snow. It came
> two days ago and luckily the temp went below zero so that
> it will stay on the ground for at least Christmas.
>
> ---
> Olli

MC to all from Florida, very little snow here. Southern Finland didn't
have any either at least the day before when I checked. Looks like dark
christmas for the southerners.

Jan
Old December 24th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
tricky[_3_]

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 16:11:01 -0500, Jan Andersson wrote:

> Olli Lammi wrote:
>> P.J.Berg wrote:
>>>
>>> God Jul!
>>> A Merry Christmas to you all from a snow free Norway!
>>>
>>> Jørn.
>>>

>> Merry Christmas to you all too. We have snow. It came two days ago and
>> luckily the temp went below zero so that it will stay on the ground for
>> at least Christmas.
>>
>> ---
>> Olli

> MC to all from Florida, very little snow here. Southern Finland didn't
> have any either at least the day before when I checked. Looks like dark
> christmas for the southerners.
>
> Jan

Merry Christmas all
Old December 24th 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Dec 24, 9:21 am, "P.J.Berg" > wrote:
> God Jul!
> A Merry Christmas to you all from a snow free Norway!
>
> Jørn.
>
> --
> Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:http://www.opera.com/mail/

Merry Christmas, y'all. 64 degrees here today. Nice weather for a
ride with a jean jacket. :-) HO HO HO!!!!!
Old December 24th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

Merry Christmas to all from frozen slushy Chicago!
--
later,
(One out of many daves)

news

Old December 24th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Olli Lammi

Jan Andersson wrote:

> MC to all from Florida, very little snow here. Southern Finland didn't
> have any either at least the day before when I checked. Looks like dark
> christmas for the southerners.

Like 5 cm of snow here. This start of winter has been better than the
two previous year that were appalling. "Winter" came in beginning of
February for those lousy years. I hope we get more proper winter this
year (knock knock).

I have to boast a bit - Santa brought me a drill press and a
6 kg ABC fire extinguisher. Sweet.

---
Olli

Merry Christmas everyone.. vwluvrs VW air cooled 15 December 29th 07 01:15 AM
Merry Christmas d Auto Photos 0 December 25th 06 07:05 AM
Merry Christmas everyone Matt Macchiarolo Jeep 21 December 24th 06 08:20 PM
Merry Christmas to all Bassboat Auto Photos 0 December 17th 06 03:42 PM
Merry Christmas PM Jeep 13 December 25th 05 10:18 PM