tanny issues

Old March 2nd 07, 01:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_1_]

Default tanny issues

wrote:
> On Mar 1, 11:31 am, Stubby > wrote:
>> wrote:
>>> lol i was just asking for some advice but i guess your to imature to
>>> helo somone out.

>> That was my advice -- Ditch the ricer, and buy a real car. What do you
>> expect if you're asking for advice about a ricer from a Mustang newsgroup?
>>
>>> information i eat mustangs for breakfast. just a cheap imitation of a

>> Whatever. Enjoy your fantasy.
>>
>>> muscle car.

>> No, Mustangs are PONY CARS!- Hide quoted text -

> Yea IF BY PONY CAR YOU MEAN PUSSY CAR HAHAHAHA ****ERS

No, you are the one driving the Honda.

--
And if a cow had wheels,
it would be a milk truck. - Steve Linford
Old March 2nd 07, 02:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_1_]

dwight wrote:
> "Tony" > wrote in message
>> wrote:

>>> Yea IF BY PONY CAR YOU MEAN PUSSY CAR HAHAHAHA ****ERS
>>>

>> You have to be kidding right? Someone on Usenet trying to act tough that
>> has an email address with "sicilianstud" in it? That is simply sad...
>>
>> BTW: You misspelled it, you meant sicilianDUD...
>>
>> God! What are you? 12?
>>
>> When you're done with puberty, come back, and try to act like a man..
>>
>> In the meantime, welcome to my killfile...

> C'mon, folks... You CAN'T think this guy is for real.
>
> If it looks too good to be true...
>
> )

Actually I know one person online that is almost identical and he's
for real. I still think this doof is a troll, but it could happen LOL.

Old March 6th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Chevrolet

LOL you ****ing little fag boy honda geek. I bet your car has more light
bulbs than a christmas tree, you think that coffee can hanging 4 inches out
the back will make your 2 inch dick look bigger and a boom box that plays
rap music to cover up the fact you have no identity.. we'll be seeing your
bondo cheeko bucket in the wreckers soon.. that's where they all are.. OH
your car may "kick ass" keep it up on here and we'll kick your ass.
ups.com...

Old March 6th 07, 10:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Thomas Hart[_1_]

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:55:41 -0500 "ChEvRoLeT" > wrote in
Message id: >:

>LOL you ****ing little fag boy honda geek. I bet your car has more light
>bulbs than a christmas tree, you think that coffee can hanging 4 inches out
>the back will make your 2 inch dick look bigger and a boom box that plays
>rap music to cover up the fact you have no identity..

What about the rear spoiler that sits 2 feet off the deck of the trunk?
(I always laugh and point when I see a ricer with one of those)

How many quarts of tanny fluid do i need...... Jean Chrysler 9 November 26th 06 11:39 AM
E30 OBC Issues MarkS BMW 2 May 15th 06 09:33 AM
95 Passat VR6 GTX w AT » Tanny oil very black/burnt Harue Iwashita VW water cooled 2 April 14th 05 02:35 AM
WJ Issues HarryS Jeep 13 February 13th 05 11:55 AM
'98 Jetta 2.0L tanny stuff Tim Wohlford VW water cooled 2 January 1st 05 05:54 PM