1966 Mustang

Old December 24th 06, 08:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox

Default 1966 Mustang

..boB wrote:
> TO wrote:
>
>> Thanks Brent...I think I am going to pass on this one as you and Bob
>> suggest.
>>
>> Any pointers on buying a car like this? Is it best to pay more for a
>> completely professionally restored vehicle?

> Depends on what your goals a street racer, show car, daily
> driver, project?
>
> Professionally restored cars are very expensive, $12-15K. If you
> spend that kind of money, you might be afraid to drive it.
>
> First, decide what your goals are. These cars are so old, that all
> kind of things - good and bad - have been done to them over the years.
> It's not like buying an '01 Taurus.
>
> My car is in excellent condition for a daily driver. 302/C4,
> factory air, power disc brakes, R&P steering, Not stock, looks good,
> drives great, no rust. I'd sell it for $9K.

WTF is an "FXDI" ???

--
“I intended that "not stupid" be a requirement.” – Seth
Breidbart
Old December 24th 06, 08:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, WindsorFox wrote:

> Well if you do buy it and it's NOT a real California
> Special, I'd love to buy those Thunderbird tail lights. D

I think someone turned up some sort of early high country special but as
far as I know there weren't any GT/CS's for '66.

Old December 25th 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
.boB

WindsorFox wrote:

> WTF is an "FXDI" ???

Go he

http://www.harley-davidson.com/PR/MO...ection=gallery

--
..boB
2006 FXDI hot rod

Old December 26th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox

..boB wrote:
> WindsorFox wrote:
>
>> WTF is an "FXDI" ???
>>

> Go he
>
> http://www.harley-davidson.com/PR/MO...ection=gallery

Somehow I had it in the back of my head that was going to
be a bike P