Ford Mustangs are EVIL, they are the automobiles of SATAN ! ! ! !

Old November 21st 04, 06:36 AM
JS

"dwight" > wrote in message
> "SATAN" > wrote in message
>> BLOOD RED INTERIOR HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> Harder than I thought, to type on a lap top and shift gears... Collecting
>> souls and typing, Who knew I would need more than two hands yesterday...
>> And btw ya ain't gotta be a geniuses to get people to come to Hell HAHA
>> Thanx for the laughs
>> SATAN

> Hell is in Ohio? Or are you just passin' through?
>
> dwight

Musta been passing through on his way to Hell, Michigan.

Natas - I figured you'd have to be a lil smarter than the idiots that end up
in Hell to run the place. At least you have a couple decent cars... but
probably viewed much like Dilbert's boss. You remember Dilbert, right?
He's the little cartoon guy that spends his day in Cubicle Hell, which must
be your Earthly display of power.

JS

Old November 21st 04, 02:24 PM
John

"JS" > wrote in message news:kHWnd.2464$356.1217@trndny04...
SATAN

>> Hell is in Ohio? Or are you just passin' through?
>>

> Musta been passing through on his way to Hell, Michigan.

I've been in MI three years and didn't know Hell existed. Between Ann Arbor
and Lansing. Thanks!

--
John
ThunderSnake #59

Old November 21st 04, 03:19 PM
JS

"John" > wrote in message
> "JS" > wrote in message news:kHWnd.2464$356.1217@trndny04...
> SATAN
>>>
>>> Hell is in Ohio? Or are you just passin' through?
>>>

>> Musta been passing through on his way to Hell, Michigan.
>>

> I've been in MI three years and didn't know Hell existed. Between Ann
> Arbor and Lansing. Thanks!
>
> --
> John
> ThunderSnake #59

Sure thing. Some interesting facts about it were in Wikipedia...

Hell's main export is, appropriately, kitsch. Among other things, it has a
"fully non-accredited" college, Damnation University (DamU for short) that
sells half-singed diplomas, a small post office in the back of the general
store, a motorcycle dealership, and an ice cream parlor.

Buddy of mine was there a couple times I think. Not real sure why.

JS

Old November 21st 04, 07:51 PM
RSCamaro

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 06:36:41 GMT, "JS" > wrote:

>He tagged the Mitsubishi group too.
>
>Fine lineup of cars ya got there. Any pics of the '68?
>
>JS
>-----
>'97 Mustang Cobra
>'95 Eclipse GSX
>'01 Ninja ZX-6

I have a couple of pics from a couple of years ago. I haven't done
any updates in a while. Still a work in progress as some old iron has
a habit of becoming. I am replacing the quarter panels, outer wheel
housings and tail pan so it won't be out before at the least next
summer. link below.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~rscamero/id18.htm

...Ron
--
68' Camaro RS
88' Firebird Formula
Old November 22nd 04, 05:59 AM
JS

"RSCamaro" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 06:36:41 GMT, "JS" > wrote:
>

>>He tagged the Mitsubishi group too.
>>
>>Fine lineup of cars ya got there. Any pics of the '68?
>>
>>JS
>>-----
>>'97 Mustang Cobra
>>'95 Eclipse GSX
>>'01 Ninja ZX-6
>>

> I have a couple of pics from a couple of years ago. I haven't done
> any updates in a while. Still a work in progress as some old iron has
> a habit of becoming. I am replacing the quarter panels, outer wheel
> housings and tail pan so it won't be out before at the least next
> summer. link below.
>
> http://www.frontiernet.net/~rscamero/id18.htm
>
> ...Ron
> --
> 68' Camaro RS
> 88' Firebird Formula
> 00' Mustang GT Vert

Looks like it'll be nice when it's done, but looks like you still have a bit
of work ahead of you.

I know how the project car thing goes. I've only rarely ever been able to
start mine, let alone get near completion with them. Even on my '97 Cobra,
I've had a pair of weld-in subframe connectors at my house for a year and a
half now, just haven't looked for anyone to put 'em on...

JS