Hey, Rich! Kaiser & Kaisers: 1951 Kaiser Special left r3q.jpg

Old May 26th 07, 10:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default Hey, Cooyon! Kaiser & Kaisers: 1951 Kaiser Special left r3q.jpg

And what is it you do for your country? Oh yes, you ran from your
obligation! Once a coward, always a coward.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 26th 07, 10:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There you go again, from the biggest loser of them all! The jealous,
really jealous, I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward
schizophrenic psychopath liar hiding in Vancouver via
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 who's
only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an obsession
with perverts and goats, where it writes via remailers, and cross posts to
other perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
documents, possessions, successes, manliness and super Southern California
body. Committing forgery over many of them proving I'm a responsible
American man. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with
it's senseless barking, me too, me too. You're even more senile than I first
thought. And the poor thing, you're too girlie to take responsibility for
yourself again, by signing your statement like a man.
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph
it fits so well!

><snip queer fantasies over my body, and the jealous senile babbling over my

accomplishments and conquests>

Old May 26th 07, 10:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@re Wheels[_5_]

> And what is it you do for your country?

Do you know which is my country even?

Canada, bucko, a very cool place that doesn't allow freaks like you in.

Sanity is kind of a requirement here.....

From: (via teranews)

> > Reported to:
, ,

> And they are very tired of you.

Yes, there's a bitch that replies to me, kinda telling me the
problem's with the Canadian Shaw's personnel. But prescience pays off and
long as you violate the groups charter, or just Usenet's common decency,
I'll be there to report you. You being a traitor is a especial incentive.

Old May 27th 07, 12:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III offered these thoughts for the group's
consideration of the matter at hand:

> YOU ARE SICK!
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&d...ne:Pornography
> &sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

I didn't ask you for a Google definition, I challenged you to
provide a legal definition. I will challenge you, again, to show
that what was posted is, in ANY way, pornographic. and, I will
challenge you to prove why you think I am "sick", to use your
words, because I laugh at a picture of you hanging in your cage.
again, and again, and again, billie boi, you are hardly a man, so
you wouldn't understand, but if you want to convince me, then YOU
come here and tell me to my face. if not, you are - you-know-what!

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old May 27th 07, 04:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

That's not my understanding of Canada, they are a haven for criminals
from America we can't extradite them.

Old May 27th 07, 04:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

I believe most legal professionals cite chapter and verse, it's only
blow hards like you that try to bluff there way through, using hundreds of
words to say nothing. It's easy to see you never lead a crew, a perquisite
in business. No wonder Chrysler failed carrying dead weight like you.

Old May 27th 07, 04:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Sat, 26 May 2007 13:12:31 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Nah, I'd do just what you do, sit aroung a 50 gal drum and tell bull****
stories about I haven't done.

:> What else would a coward like you do in the dark along the border, but
:>**** your pants.
Removed do to Blasphemy.
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
:>
:>"24Bit®" > wrote in message

:>>
:>> There you go with your home grown adolescent assumptions, you just won't
:>> make Cooyon, to many things stacked against you.
Old May 27th 07, 05:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Sat, 26 May 2007 14:21:34 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

I know one thing, numb nuts couldn't pour **** out of his shoe if the
directions where on the heel.

Old May 27th 07, 05:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III offered these thoughts for the group's
consideration of the matter at hand:

> That's not my understanding of Canada, they are a haven
> for criminals
> from America we can't extradite them.

are you at all capable of composing even ONE coherent English
sentence? what the hell does "...they are a haven for criminals
from America we can't extradite them" mean? even if you meant
"...they are a haven for criminals from America AND or BUT we
can't extradite them? first, what proof do you have for your
"understanding" of Canada? what is your proof that they are a
haven for anything except Canadian citizens? how do you know how
many American citizens may have fled to Canada? and, of those
that did, how do you know they were not extradited?

SW, take over!

Old May 27th 07, 05:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There you go again, the little jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact
that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents, possessions,
successes, manliness and super Southern California body. What a jealous
little draft dodging senile coward from Navarre, Florida, that of course,
doesn't have a DD214, it had to have served our country for that. Who's only
way to get attention is to make a fool of its self, with its goat
obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers, to no one's surprise. Like
when the other kids laughed at its attempt to use foul language in
elementary school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too senile to
remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking, me too,
me too. And is too afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your
statement as any man would, totally worthless!
Posted pornography at:
As a member of the morel majority I know what porn is when I see it!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/