What about the drag racer who KILLED SIX SPECTATORS on saturday? Why hasn't he been charged w murder?

Old June 19th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.sport.nascar

Default What about the drag racer who KILLED SIX SPECTATORS on saturday? Why hasn't he been charged w murder?

On Jun 18, 12:05 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> Drag racing on a city street and loses control but is let off the hook
> with the standard excuse -- Hey dood. It was an accident.
>
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19267840/
>
> Witnesses question drag racer's stunt
> Six killed when driver allowed to speed down road lined with spectators

listen, bucky, that is the way it goes. it was a sponsored event.
law enforcement was aware of it.

there is always the chance with racing that there may be an accident.
if you wanna blame ANYONE, blame the people who wanted to stage the
event for "charity" purposes. The "charity" of those people was what
caused those people to die.

If this "charity" event was run like most charity events are, very
little of the proceeds went to the entity that was listed as the
recipient of the proceeds from the charity event.

Therefore, I am asserting to all who read this, that such shysters who
run "charity" events and then pocket most of the money, a fraud of
what has been stated as the ultimate goal of the event, those shysters
have bought themselves bad karma. And their bad karma was dispersed
into the group present, resulting in the deaths.

I can only hope all the deaths were of people who were the organizers
of the event.

Now, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS....be a good little tyke
and go out and play in the street!

bwahahahahahaha

bring it on back if you need ANY more schoolin' homes!