Hey, Rich! Kaiser & Kaisers: 1951 Kaiser Special left r3q.jpg

Old May 31st 07, 01:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default Hey, SW! Kaiser & Kaisers: 1951 Kaiser Special left r3q.jpg

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III offered these thoughts for the group's
consideration of the matter at hand:

> There you go again, the little jealous howard the coward
> in Troy. Over
> Jealous of my documents, possessions, successes, manliness and
> super Southern California body. Who's only way to get
> attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat
> obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at
> your attempt to use foul language in elementary school play
> grounds, but it's just gibberish. Too senile to remember what
> he last wrote.

talking to yourself again, I see. show us your NOW kalyfornia
body, billie boi, not some ficticious other person from 40 years
ago. and, no, will you never learn, nobody is jealous of anything
you have or anything you do

Like a little Mexican chiwawa rat dog barking

you are the "chiwawa" dog barking, or more like a wolf howling at
the moon trying to get some attention. poor baby! just can't live
with its real world self so it has to create a Twilight Zone
episode everyday

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old May 31st 07, 08:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Wed, 30 May 2007 10:59:15 GMT, "HEMI-Powered" > Amazingly
Replied without Prejudice below:

Here's the latest I have of the Drama Queen, Jerry, if you notice he really
has the surfer physic! Ha,ha,ha.

:>L.W. (Bill) Hughes III offered these thoughts for the group's
:>consideration of the matter at hand:
:>
:>Snip, because of drama:

:>
:>ya know, billie boi, it is probably best for your overall health
:>and welfare that you are a coward, I hate to think what might
:>happen if you traveled around our great country and to foreign
:>lands with your "unusual" views and called people to their face
:>what you do in your etchings, protected by the 1st Amendment and
:>where you live. and, lest you misunderstand, WE are not the
:>cowards, YOU are. WE do not make outlandish claims but when we do
:>talk about our possessions, achievements, acomplishments,
:>contribution to our country, and yes, our military experiences,
:>what WE talk about is REAL, and not the figment of an overactive
:>imagination of someone so clearly living in a past world they
:>invented because the current real world is so unpalatable. rant
:>on, twit!
:>
:>> http://www.billhughes.com/
:>>
:>>
:>> "Jonno" > wrote in message
:>>
:>>>
:>>> Uh huh Jerry. He is just an old man with nothing. A poor sad
:>>> lonely old man. I don't see his personal ravings any more
:>>> just the replies. KF'd him yonks ago.
:>>>
:>>> Jonno
:>>>
:>>>
:>>
:>>
:>>

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thanks06.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	238.3 KB
ID:	69380  Click image for larger version

Name:	holster.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	69382
Attached Images
File Type: jpg license05.jpg (145.9 KB, 21 views)
Old June 1st 07, 06:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There you go again, the little jealous coward, gerald howard the COWARD
Rivers 61 5612 Martell Dr., Troy, Michigan 48085-3159 (248) 828-7693
pcp02841857pcs.roylok01.mi.comcast.net 68.85.144.108
who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self over my
documents (honorable discharge DD214) possessions, successes, manliness and
super Southern California surfing body. With this goat obsession/fetish you
have with your queer buddies. Like when the other kids laughed at your
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but it's
just gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. Like a little rat
dog, Mexican chiwawa barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too.

Old June 1st 07, 06:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There you go again, the little jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact
that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents, possessions,
successes, manliness and super Southern California surfing body. What a
jealous little draft dodging senile coward from Navarre, Florida, that of
course, doesn't have a DD214, it had to have served our country for that.
Who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of its self, with its goat
obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers, to no one's surprise. Like
when the other kids laughed at its attempt to use foul language in
elementary school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too senile to
remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking, me too,
me too. And is too afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your
statement as any man would, totally worthless!
Posted pornography at:
As a member of the morel majority I know what porn is when I see it!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 1st 07, 06:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@re Wheels[_5_]

That sweet little family pic looks like the opening shot from a new FOX
sitcom....

Y'know, something like "Married...With Mutants".

I'll have to work on it!

From: (via teranews)

> > Reported to:
, ,

> And they are very tired of you.

Yes, there's a bitch that replies to me, kinda telling me the
problem's with the Canadian Shaw's personnel. But prescience pays off and
long as you violate the groups charter, or just Usenet's common decency,
I'll be there to report you. You being a traitor is a especial incentive.

Old June 1st 07, 07:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There you go again, from the biggest loser of them all! The jealous,
really jealous, I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward
schizophrenic psychopath liar hiding in Vancouver via
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 who's
only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an obsession
with perverts and goats, where it writes via remailers, and cross posts to
other perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
documents, possessions, successes, manliness and super Southern California
surfing body, and beard. Committing forgery over many of them proving I'm a
responsible American man. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican
Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. You're even more senile
than I first thought. And the poor thing, you're too girlie to take
responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement like a man.
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph
it fits so well!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 1st 07, 07:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There you go again, from the biggest loser of them all! The jealous,
really jealous, I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward
schizophrenic psychopath liar hiding in Vancouver via
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 who's
only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an obsession
with perverts and goats, where it writes via remailers, and cross posts to
other perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
documents, possessions, successes, manliness and super Southern California
surfing body, beard, and loving family. Committing forgery over many of them