FORD MUSTANG '' SPRINT'' CANADIAN Limited editon-Need info!

Old December 22nd 06, 01:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
THEFULLBOSS

Default FORD MUSTANG '' SPRINT'' CANADIAN Limited editon-Need info!

HI !
I'm asking all of you who could help me ...I own a 1972 MUSTANG Coupe''
SPRINT '' Canadian limited editon and I couldn't find anything on it?
If someone could send me some informations about this particular car I will
really appreciate!
If someone has pics of them, some dealers brochures, typical notes, or pics
of them, I iwll be very happy to see them .
If someonw has a pics of those 2 CANADIANS SHIELDS EMBLEMS for the both rear
quarters..I will be the most hapiest guy in the world ...so email me back on
the furom or at this email address:
THANKS A LOT!
ERIC SHINK
(Beauport,QUEBEC,CANADA)

Old December 22nd 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Backyard Mechanic

"THEFULLBOSS" > wrote:

> HI !
> I'm asking all of you who could help me ...I own a 1972 MUSTANG
> Coupe'' SPRINT '' Canadian limited editon and I couldn't find anything
> on it? If someone could send me some informations about this
> particular car I will really appreciate!
> If someone has pics of them, some dealers brochures, typical notes, or
> pics of them, I iwll be very happy to see them .
> If someonw has a pics of those 2 CANADIANS SHIELDS EMBLEMS for the
> both rear quarters..I will be the most hapiest guy in the world ...so
> email me back on the furom or at this email address:
> THANKS A LOT!
> ERIC SHINK
> (Beauport,QUEBEC,CANADA)

Have you asked:

http://www.canadianclassic.com/

you pay..DEAL with it!
Old December 25th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
THEFULLBOSS

HI !
Yes I have visit the web site and nothing on it!
THANKS!

Old December 25th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
THEFULLBOSS

HI !
Yes I'ved tried on the web site and nothing on it for the CANADIAN SPRINT
72...
THANKS!
ERIC

Old December 26th 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox

THEFULLBOSS wrote:
> HI !
> Yes I have visit the web site and nothing on it!
> THANKS!

Top posting. Let's make things even more confusing....

Did you try calling that place and asking them?

--
“I intended that "not stupid" be a requirement.” – Seth
Breidbart
Old December 27th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Backyard Mechanic

WindsorFox > wrote:

> THEFULLBOSS wrote:
>> HI !
>> Yes I have visit the web site and nothing on it!
>> THANKS!
>>

> Top posting. Let's make things even more confusing....
>
> Did you try calling that place and asking them?

http://www.canadianclassic.com/forum/index.mv

I luv it when they dont understand the answer....

If you're still here, Junior...
Note this on the forum page:
Note: Please do not use this Forum to sell parts. If you have questions
regarding parts or orders please contact Canadian Mustang Parts and Sales
Ltd. directly, as we do not monitor this Forum regularly.

THE POINT OF THAT FORUM IS TO HELP OUT GUYS LIKE YOU!!!!

YOU HAVE TO CALL THE COMPANY.. and if they cant help you, maybe one of
the guys on the forum can...

THAT is how things work on the net.
Summa the old way, summa the new way...

you pay..DEAL with it!