OT Mikey = not guilty

Old June 14th 05, 01:08 AM
johnboy

"Shag" > wrote

> Wow, you're pretty up on how he's doing. You must be a big fan to be
> so "in touch" with that stuff. *chuckle*

A person would have to be a drooling idiot not to know reality.

Old June 14th 05, 01:09 AM
johnboy

"Tim Rogers" > wrote

> LOL

Now Timmy is down to acronyms. The end is near.

Old June 14th 05, 01:12 AM
Shag

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:08:46 -0500, "johnboy" >
wrote:

>"Shag" > wrote
>
>> Wow, you're pretty up on how he's doing. You must be a big fan to be
>> so "in touch" with that stuff. *chuckle*

>A person would have to be a drooling idiot not to know reality.

True. What is your doseage set to now?

Old June 14th 05, 01:22 AM
johnboy

"Shag" > wrote in message
> True. What is your doseage set to now?

You are clearly reaching to the bottom of your alleged intellect. Not
everyone reading your tripe is as stupid as you wish they were. Give it up,
moron.

Old June 14th 05, 01:30 AM
Joey Tribiani

"Shag" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:18:39 -0400, "Joey Tribiani" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Shag" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> Discuss.
>>>

>>is there anything to discuss? money buys not guilty's, fame buys not
>>guilty's......nothing new...guilty or not he is a free man...
>>

> Maybe he just really wasn't guilty.
> *practices moon-walk*

kidd said it best...i'm with her on this one....

Old June 14th 05, 01:38 AM
Shag

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:30:50 -0400, "Joey Tribiani" >
wrote:

>"Shag" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:18:39 -0400, "Joey Tribiani" >
>> wrote:

>>>is there anything to discuss? money buys not guilty's, fame buys not
>>>guilty's......nothing new...guilty or not he is a free man...
>>>

>> Maybe he just really wasn't guilty.
>> *practices moon-walk*
>>

>kidd said it best...i'm with her on this one....

About it being scary that she's raising a kid? :-)

Old June 14th 05, 01:41 AM
Shag

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:22:01 -0500, "johnboy" >
wrote:

>"Shag" > wrote in message
.. .
>> True. What is your doseage set to now?

>You are clearly reaching to the bottom of your alleged intellect. Not
>everyone reading your tripe is as stupid as you wish they were. Give it up,
>moron.

I'm sorry your various pains are driving you to the attitude you have,
John. You used to be fun to interact with. I hope you're not the
same "in real life" as you are on here for your sake and for the sake
of those around you.

Old June 14th 05, 01:41 AM
Tim Rogers

"johnboy" > wrote in message

> No it ain't. Hey, I don't like him but he's alive and well an selling
> overseas like this was the best thing that ever happened. Do not ever

forget
> how profitable it is to be indicted in America. Once again, you show you

are
> so out of touch. I can hardly believe you even manage to keep a job, but
> then again, livin in an OR ain't living.

..........I do alright when it comes to making a living and I try to get the
hell out of that OR as early and often as I can.

BTW..........You don't have to be an ign'rnt 'merican like me to be unhappy
about whacko-jacko's predilection for little naked boys under the sheets. He
will be shunned by the masses now throughout the world.

Old June 14th 05, 01:46 AM
Remco

Kidd Andersson wrote:
> Shag wrote:
> > On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:18:39 -0400, "Joey Tribiani" >
> > wrote:
> >

> >>"Shag" > wrote in message
> . ..

> > Maybe he just really wasn't guilty.
> > *practices moon-walk*
> >

> Maybe, but it takes a serious-ass flake like Wacko Jacko to come up with
> "Jesus Juice". Personally I think he was guilty as all hell. The fact
> that he's raising children scares the bujebus outta me. But, that's just
> my opinion. He'd probably think the same think about me.
>
> K.

Yeah, I agree - Not guilty does not mean innocent: it just means that
they could not convict beyond reasonable doubt.
Between the junk they found around his house, the jesus juice, etc -
Where there's smoke there's fire, no?

Old June 14th 05, 01:49 AM
johnboy

"Tim Rogers" > wrote

> BTW..........You don't have to be an ign'rnt 'merican like me to be
> unhappy
> about whacko-jacko's predilection for little naked boys under the sheets.
> He
> will be shunned by the masses now throughout the world.

Hey, you and I can rightfully hate him, but you underestimate how the world
hates America even more. Jackson will be a multimillionaire until someone
centerpunches him.