PICS - High Res 2006 Black Z06 w/ Competition Gray Wheels

Old April 21st 06, 07:05 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default PICS - High Res 2006 Black Z06 w/ Competition Gray Wheels

Some pics of a 2006 Chevrolet Corvette with Competition Gray Rims
which is currently being sold by Don Allen Auto City in PA

Pics at this link

http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=660283

Old April 21st 06, 08:45 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

dandy wrote:
> Some pics of a 2006 Chevrolet Corvette with Competition Gray Rims
> which is currently being sold by Don Allen Auto City in PA
>
> Pics at this link
>
> jlaforums

JLA Forums!!! Is that weasel James L. Adams still trying to flog his
lame, plagiarizing website? Mr. Ferraro, you'd be well advised to
disassociate yourself from JLA. They are known to simply mirror (spell
that p-l-a-g-i-a-r-i-z-e) legitimate newsgroups such as
alt.autos.corvette.

Old April 21st 06, 10:37 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

My GAWD...quit your whining. I swear.... hasn't this topic been
rehashed a million times

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...9583e9f68289a9

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...6ebd9ff4f7010f

Who cares if they mirror the group. If it were not for all the sites
like Google, JLA, and the others mentioned in the previous posts,
USENET might not be as active as it is.

So Mr. Paul D. Kelly (who posts to the USENET as Cool Jet -
- approximately 65 - 67 years old {you are giving
our generation a bad name} and served aboard the USS Gearing from 1959
- 1961 {now giving the Navy a bad name too} (or maybe it is his wife
Teresa E. Kelly) who both live at 147E Hague Blvd in Glenmont, New
York 12007 ( Telephone number 518-767-0507 ) should really get a life
- that might lead you to be a happier person. (see you are not the only
old guy that knows how to use a computer!)

Old April 21st 06, 11:05 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Oh, and incase you were wondering what Paul D Kelly looks like, I found
this picture of him on the internet that he apparently likes to share
with people.

http://hometown.aol.com/richardpadilla05/pkelly.html

Old April 22nd 06, 02:08 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Richard Padilla and his wife Kim who live down the road from Manassas,
VA, in the quaint little town of Alexandria, VA (Phone Number available
upon request) wrote:
> My GAWD...quit your whining. I swear.... hasn't this topic been
> rehashed a million times
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...9583e9f68289a9
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...6ebd9ff4f7010f
>
> Who cares if they mirror the group. If it were not for all the sites
> like Google, JLA, and the others mentioned in the previous posts,
> USENET might not be as active as it is.
>
> So Mr. Paul D. Kelly (who posts to the USENET as Cool Jet -
> - approximately 65 - 67 years old {you are giving
> our generation a bad name} and served aboard the USS Gearing from 1959
> - 1961 {now giving the Navy a bad name too} (or maybe it is his wife
> Teresa E. Kelly) who both live at 147E Hague Blvd in Glenmont, New
> York 12007 ( Telephone number 518-767-0507 ) should really get a life
> - that might lead you to be a happier person. (see you are not the only
> old guy that knows how to use a computer!)

It is that last line that is the most ironic and humorous Richard,
because you don't even have the right country. Even an elementary
school student could figure that out in a heartbeat! *LOL* You clearly
DON'T know how to use a computer. ;-)

It's interesting that when I ran a Google on you, the vast majority of
your posts appear to be in defence of JLA. Surely, you must have a life
beyond JLA!!!???

Thanks for the great pictures of Paul D. Kelly, the US Navy Vet. I have
great respect for the military. But having said that and unlike you
Richard, I don't swing that way. Do you have any pictures of his wife
Teresa? Or your wife Kim for that matter? *LOL*

Old April 22nd 06, 06:10 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Well if that don't beat all - I need to remember to put on my glasses
next time I post as I totally missed that 49 in the e-mail address.
Well fiddle.

Let see what the search engines turn up on this one

Pat Kelly - Age 57

residing at 1068 Stone Cottage Crescent, Oshawa - Ontario - Canada
L1K1Z4
Tel: (905) 579-9331 cell: (905) 447-3098
known to drive a 1963 Riverside Red Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray (
License Plate 63 S Ray ) w/ZZ4 engine added sometime in the late 90's
and also known to drive or have driven a 1976 Corvette as a daily
driver, 2001 Z06, 2001 Pontiac Bonneville SLE and 1998 Pontiac Grand
Prix GT and who's 27 year old son Sean Kelly is the lead guitar /
guitarist for the band Idlesons (formerly known as Slurpymundae )

who currently posts to the USENET as
Cool Jet
( aka
and with past e-mail addresses of
and )
wrote:
> Richard Padilla and his wife Kim who live down the road from Manassas,
> VA, in the quaint little town of Alexandria, VA (Phone Number available
> upon request) wrote:
> > My GAWD...quit your whining. I swear.... hasn't this topic been
> > rehashed a million times

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...9583e9f68289a9

> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...6ebd9ff4f7010f
> >
> > Who cares if they mirror the group. If it were not for all the sites
> > like Google, JLA, and the others mentioned in the previous posts,
> > USENET might not be as active as it is.
> >
> > So Mr. Paul D. Kelly (who posts to the USENET as Cool Jet -
> > - approximately 65 - 67 years old {you are giving
> > our generation a bad name} and served aboard the USS Gearing from 1959
> > - 1961 {now giving the Navy a bad name too} (or maybe it is his wife
> > Teresa E. Kelly) who both live at 147E Hague Blvd in Glenmont, New
> > York 12007 ( Telephone number 518-767-0507 ) should really get a life
> > - that might lead you to be a happier person. (see you are not the only
> > old guy that knows how to use a computer!)

> It is that last line that is the most ironic and humorous Richard,
> because you don't even have the right country. Even an elementary
> school student could figure that out in a heartbeat! *LOL* You clearly
> DON'T know how to use a computer. ;-)
>
> It's interesting that when I ran a Google on you, the vast majority of
> your posts appear to be in defence of JLA. Surely, you must have a life
> beyond JLA!!!???
>
> Thanks for the great pictures of Paul D. Kelly, the US Navy Vet. I have
> great respect for the military. But having said that and unlike you
> Richard, I don't swing that way. Do you have any pictures of his wife
> Teresa? Or your wife Kim for that matter? *LOL*

Oh boo hoo.. Now isn't this just ridiculous. So you know now where
the headquarters of AOL is located. Perhaps you deserve a medal for
that. I knew there was something about you. Some Canadians (not
all!!) just have a habit with their attitude and all of just getting
under my skin. I am just sick and tired of some of the people on here
going on and on about "oh Google archived my posts" or "so and so site
is mirroring a news group" What you need to think about is that if
Google didnt buy Dejanews (yes I am old enough to remember and
participated quite frequently on Dejanews from the beginning) and
continue its USENET archiving effort along with all the other websites
that mirror and provide an easier and dumbed down web access to some
key USENET groups, the USENET might be just a fraction of what it is
today or not even exist anymore all together. If you do not like
Google or the other sites archiving your posts then simply do not post
anything at all. Now come on people - if it weren't for all the
whining, griping and complaining that seems to go on day after day here
and in other groups, the USENET might be actually a nicer place to
visit. Now I feel actually kinda bad because I too now have gotten
caught up in the whining and complaining and it is just plain stupid.
Pat, many of your posts going back over the past 5 or more years have
been very good and helpful (even help me a few times several years
back) but the griping and attitude you seem to exhibit in others would
be more likely to come from a less educated and immature man half your
age. Take it from someone who has been around a bit longer ... lets
talk about corvettes as I am sure you love them as much as any of us.
If you want to whine or complain ... go talk to a wall