No More Draco?

Old June 26th 10, 05:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Ulysses

Default No More Draco?

Hi guys. I can't seem to get to the Explorer Maintenance info anymore at

http://draco.acs.uci.edu/explorer/

Is it gone? Did it move somewhere else? I need to replace the seal on my
steering gear on my '91 and can't find any instructions anywhere. I know
there is a dust seal, snap ring, and seal but I'm not sure what to remove to
get to it. Hayne's is no help in this case.

I was just at the draco site a couple of months ago when I replaced my power
steering pump. Everything seemed fine then.

Thanks.

Old July 3rd 10, 05:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Mike Iglesias[_2_]

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 09:15:47 -0700, Ulysses wrote:

> Hi guys. I can't seem to get to the Explorer Maintenance info anymore
> at
>
> http://draco.acs.uci.edu/explorer/
>
> Is it gone? Did it move somewhere else? I need to replace the seal on
> my steering gear on my '91 and can't find any instructions anywhere. I
> know there is a dust seal, snap ring, and seal but I'm not sure what to
> remove to get to it. Hayne's is no help in this case.
>
> I was just at the draco site a couple of months ago when I replaced my
> power steering pump. Everything seemed fine then.
>
> Thanks.

Try http://draco.nac.uci.edu/explorer

Mike
Old July 3rd 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Ulysses

"Mike Iglesias" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 09:15:47 -0700, Ulysses wrote:
>
>> Hi guys. I can't seem to get to the Explorer Maintenance info anymore
>> at
>>
>> http://draco.acs.uci.edu/explorer/
>>
>> Is it gone? Did it move somewhere else? I need to replace the seal on
>> my steering gear on my '91 and can't find any instructions anywhere. I
>> know there is a dust seal, snap ring, and seal but I'm not sure what to
>> remove to get to it. Hayne's is no help in this case.
>>
>> I was just at the draco site a couple of months ago when I replaced my
>> power steering pump. Everything seemed fine then.
>>
>> Thanks.

> Try http://draco.nac.uci.edu/explorer
>

> Mike

Wow, that works! Thanks! I tried searching for it and found nothing.