97 jetta glx vr6 alarm problems

Old December 28th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
craigobrien

Default 97 jetta glx vr6 alarm problems

my car alarm that goes off then u leave the door open and the car is shut off
will not go off. when u first start the car it goes off an usually turns off
but now its staying on constantly. its the germen police alarm.. is there
anyway that i can just disconnect the alarm or reset it? i need to find out
where it is and fast.. its driving me nuts listening to it while i am driving.
Old December 28th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
dave AKA vwdoc1

wiring to the door needs to be checked