Beijing Airport Expressway

Old December 27th 07, 07:41 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,soc.culture.china
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Beijing Airport Expressway

Hi Viatologists,

The Worldwide Highway Library (WHL) welcomes Eran Propper to its list of
contributors. The Israeli national holds large interest in his homeland as
well as northern China: his soon-to-be-released contributions will show road
photos from these worldwide region.

Eran joins a federation of international photographic individualists who
keep the camera near the dashboard. A big bienvenue and props go out his
direction!

As a result of these developments, we'll begin today w/ his photograph of
the Beijing Airport Expressway. The route helps funnel traffic from the
PRC's northern-city and national capital to its Airport in the northeast
municipal outskirts. Come catch a glimpse of airport's six-lane
thoroughfa

http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/bei...xpressway.html

Like all other WHL photos, you can Click-and-Drag it! To move the photo,
click on it and move your mouse around. To change the photo's size,
Shift+Drag.

Xie xie,

Carl Rogers
"Soon to throw out the WHL Repository in favour
of something better"
********
Calrog.com, Worldwide Highway Library:
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An integrated media arm in International Transportation Research. Has
served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Old December 27th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Rich Piehl[_2_]

Scott in SoCal wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 23:41:15 -0800, "Carl Rogers"
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi Viatologists,

> Hi, Sciontologist!
>
>> The Worldwide Highway Library (WHL) welcomes Eran Propper to its list of
>> contributors. The Israeli national holds large interest in his homeland as
>> well as northern China: his soon-to-be-released contributions will show road
>> photos from these worldwide region.

> And, if you have been BANana'd from calrog.com site, or would simply
> like to see Eran's work without increasing CalQaeda's Google Adsense
> revenues or pumping up his already over-inflated ego by increasing his
> hit count, here's a direct link to Eran's own web site:
>
> http://www.freewebs.com/israroads/motorways.htm
>
>> Carl Rogers
>> "Soon to throw out the WHL Repository in favour
>> of something better"

> Ooh, I can't stand the suspense. What could it be? You've already done
> the "Worldwide Railway Library" (consisting primarily of the CalTrain
> commuter rail stations you used to use) so that can't be it. Maybe the
> "Worldwide Waterway Library" documenting the rivers, lakes, canals,
> and other waterways that garbage scows, barges, and other ships
> traverse? Or perhaps the "Worldwide Airway Library," where you post a
> couple of pictures of the sky?
>
> Please, don't keep us in suspense! Go ahead and pre-announce what
> you're going to not do, like you did with those videos of the new 125
> tollway in San Diego.

Can't do that. He has to do a press release first. Maybe even a press
conference (we'll be sure to alert the media-maybe Radio Disney?).

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

--
That's one of the problems in this country
The nuts don't know they're nuts.

--Jeff Foxworthy
Old December 27th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.road
Sherman L. Cahal

On Dec 27, 12:55 pm, Rich Piehl
> wrote:
> Scott in SoCal wrote:
> > On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 23:41:15 -0800, "Carl Rogers"
> > > wrote:

> >> Hi Viatologists,

> > Hi, Sciontologist!

> >> The Worldwide Highway Library (WHL) welcomes Eran Propper to its list of
> >> contributors. The Israeli national holds large interest in his homeland as
> >> well as northern China: his soon-to-be-released contributions will show road
> >> photos from these worldwide region.

> > And, if you have been BANana'd from calrog.com site, or would simply
> > like to see Eran's work without increasing CalQaeda's Google Adsense
> > revenues or pumping up his already over-inflated ego by increasing his
> > hit count, here's a direct link to Eran's own web site:

> >http://www.freewebs.com/israroads/motorways.htm

> >> Carl Rogers
> >> "Soon to throw out the WHL Repository in favour
> >> of something better"

> > Ooh, I can't stand the suspense. What could it be? You've already done
> > the "Worldwide Railway Library" (consisting primarily of the CalTrain
> > commuter rail stations you used to use) so that can't be it. Maybe the
> > "Worldwide Waterway Library" documenting the rivers, lakes, canals,
> > and other waterways that garbage scows, barges, and other ships
> > traverse? Or perhaps the "Worldwide Airway Library," where you post a
> > couple of pictures of the sky?

> > Please, don't keep us in suspense! Go ahead and pre-announce what
> > you're going to not do, like you did with those videos of the new 125
> > tollway in San Diego.

> Can't do that. He has to do a press release first. Maybe even a press
> conference (we'll be sure to alert the media-maybe Radio Disney?).
>
> Take care,
> Rich

The question now is: Will the press conference be video taped and
placed on the future WHL?
Old December 27th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Rich Piehl[_2_]

Sherman L. Cahal wrote:
> On Dec 27, 12:55 pm, Rich Piehl
> > wrote:
>> Scott in SoCal wrote:
>>> On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 23:41:15 -0800, "Carl Rogers"
>>> Hi, Sciontologist!
>>> And, if you have been BANana'd from calrog.com site, or would simply
>>> like to see Eran's work without increasing CalQaeda's Google Adsense
>>> revenues or pumping up his already over-inflated ego by increasing his
>>> hit count, here's a direct link to Eran's own web site:
>>> http://www.freewebs.com/israroads/motorways.htm
>>> Ooh, I can't stand the suspense. What could it be? You've already done
>>> the "Worldwide Railway Library" (consisting primarily of the CalTrain
>>> commuter rail stations you used to use) so that can't be it. Maybe the
>>> "Worldwide Waterway Library" documenting the rivers, lakes, canals,
>>> and other waterways that garbage scows, barges, and other ships
>>> traverse? Or perhaps the "Worldwide Airway Library," where you post a
>>> couple of pictures of the sky?
>>> Please, don't keep us in suspense! Go ahead and pre-announce what
>>> you're going to not do, like you did with those videos of the new 125
>>> tollway in San Diego.

>> Can't do that. He has to do a press release first. Maybe even a press
>> conference (we'll be sure to alert the media-maybe Radio Disney?).
>>
>> Take care,
>> Rich

> The question now is: Will the press conference be video taped and
> placed on the future WHL?

In 360 whatever so everyone in attendance (read Carl and Eric) look like
they come from another planet.

I'll let everyone do their own joke there.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

Old December 28th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.road
MLOM

On Dec 27, 5:34*pm, Rich Piehl
> wrote:
> Sherman L. Cahal wrote:
> > On Dec 27, 12:55 pm, Rich Piehl
> > > wrote:
> >> Can't do that. *He has to do a press release first. *Maybe even a press
> >> conference (we'll be sure to alert the media-maybe Radio Disney?).

> >> Take care,
> >> Rich

> > The question now is: Will the press conference be video taped and
> > placed on the future WHL?

> In 360 whatever so everyone in attendance (read Carl and Eric) look like
> they come from another planet.
>
> I'll let everyone do their own joke there.
>
> Take care,
> Rich
>
> God bless the USA
>
> --
> That's one of the problems in this country
> The nuts don't know they're nuts.
>
> * * * * * * * * * * * *--Jeff Foxworthy- Hide quoted text -

I have a fairly good clue which planet (with its joke), but I'll let
someone else blurt it out. Hint: it was mentioned in the movie "ET"
also as a mean joke.