Giving Thanks

Old November 25th 04, 11:45 AM
SVTKate

Default Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

I suppose I could get all philosophical here, but there is really no need.

Kate

Old November 25th 04, 11:45 AM

Happy Thanksgiving, Kate (and everybody else). Save some leftovers for me
.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

k.net...

Old November 25th 04, 02:16 PM
Deputy Dog

Right back atcha Kate. The stang has something to be thankful
for..............a set of Nitto 450's from discout tires showed up in the
front yard yesterday....woo.......hoo

Dave

k.net...

Old November 25th 04, 03:15 PM
Steph

To all you Americans..............I wish you guys a happy thanks giving from
up here in Canada!

Steph
k.net...

Old November 25th 04, 03:21 PM
cobra boy

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you also. You're the greatest gruop of people
I'll never meet,plus you all have mustang how bad could you be.lol
excobra boy for now
k.net...

Old November 25th 04, 08:23 PM
SVTKate

WHoo Hoo!
I MISS my Nittos.
When these cheap asian tires give up, I'm going back to Nittos.

--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

Old November 25th 04, 08:23 PM
SVTKate

Thanks Steph!
What the heck, cook a bird and have a ball. It's all about friends and
family methinks.

Old November 25th 04, 08:24 PM
SVTKate

Ohhhhh CB, you silly silly boy.
Every now and then, some of us actually get together. It's scarey! *wink*

Old November 26th 04, 03:33 AM
Deputy Dog

"cobra boy" > wrote in message
> Happy Thanksgiving to all of you also. You're the greatest gruop of people
> I'll never meet,plus you all have mustang how bad could you be.lol
> excobra boy for now
> "SVTKate" > wrote in message
> k.net...
>> Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.
>>
>> I suppose I could get all philosophical here, but there is really no
>> need.
>>

>> Kate

Ya had your chance at the Kimberton car show to meet me and dwight. I'll be
there again this year

Dave

Old November 26th 04, 06:24 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

SVTKate wrote:

> Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.
>
> I suppose I could get all philosophical here, but there is really no need.
>

> Kate

One word.... Turducken!

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate