Power and Glory 1.01 released

Old September 23rd 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andre Warringa

Default Power and Glory 1.01 released

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=5825

-------------------------
- NEW ELITE car
- NEW TYRES CHECK MANUAL PLEASE
- NEW AND IMPROVED SOUNDS
- NEW CUSTOM CHAMPIONSHIPS
- NEW PIT SPEED LIMITS
-------------------------

-------------------------
BUG FIXES
-------------------------

• tr4 has no driver arms

STATUS: FIXED

reported on: RSC

(maybe the driver model thing, read about that has been switched to
cure ctd?

• IROC championship crashes

STATUS: CONFIRMED

reported on: 3d-center

Tracks missing.

Suggestion for next release: include them or give a warning/hint in
installer/readme.

• Hood View produces clipping problems (again)

STATUS: FIXED

reported on: here

• Some of the cars have pitlane speed limiters

STATUS: FIXED

reported on: RSC

Following hdcs have speed limiters enabled - Mustang_RA, Mustang_RA5,
Elite_60 and Elite

• Mini can ground/jump on some bumps in some circuits (e.g. Wiesbaden)

STATUS: FIXED

reported on: RSC

Better ride height rappresentation of the mini. still watch out on non
original tracks.

• spelling error on the IROC Porsche of Gordon Johncock
On each door it's spelled 'JOHMCOCK'...note the 'M' should be an 'N'.

STATUS: FIXED

Reported on: NoGrip

• Rumblestrip sounds are almost "muted"

STATUS: CONFIRMED GTR2 GAME GLITCH

Reported on: RSC

Ducfreak's suggested audio settings on screen capture.

• 911 rsr wide body: rain drops stops on top of windscreen

STATUS: FIXED

reported on: DRIVINGITALIA.NET

• some AI cars do not exit the pits

status: UNDER INVESTIGATION

reported on: nogrip

found errors on the initial lines of the engine files on the
afformentioned cars.

• patcher rests in memory after exiting

STATUS: FIXED

reported on: simleague.net

• TR4, fuel indicator always shows full

STATUS: FIXED

reported on: simleague.net

• #26 E-type Lightweight (Sutcliffe) headlights not working

STATUS: FIXED

reported by: Wessy

• If u try to host a single mark event online. Others can't join they
get a non compatible message.
Probably something in the GDB of the single marks. As hosting the 60s
or 70s season is no problem and people can join without problems.

STATUS: FIXED

Reported on RSC

• some CTDs online.
One time I even got e GTR.exe warning. Some of my friends also said
they ctd frequintly.

STATUS: POSSIBLY FIXED

Reported on RSC

• Gamedata\Animations folder, wrongly copied as Animation (missing
final s)
This can cause CTD

STATUS: FIXED

reported on: Aris.

• LHD Cortina mirror facing wrong direction

STATUS: FIXED

reported on: nogrip

• Feet clip pedals in mini

STATUS: FIXED

reported on:
http://forum.racesimcentral.com/show...p;postcount=43

both feet are actually clipping the pedals.

• trans am mustangs right front camber is limited to -1.5 while the
left goes to -2.5.

STATUS: FIXED

They should both allow more front camber.

•Alfa Romeo logo inverted

STATUS: CONFIRMED

reported on: simleague.net

•Elite rain tyres much shorter than others

STATUS: FIXED

reported on: RSC

Old September 23rd 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony R

Andre Warringa wrote:
> http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=5825

There was an issue with the update and the MInis which has been quickly
resolved:

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=298598

Cheers
Tony
Old September 25th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andre Warringa

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 22:47:39 GMT, Tony R
> wrote:

>http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=298598
>
>Cheers
>Tony

Thanks, allthough I didn't have any CTD's with the Mini's so far :-/
But since 2 days I have a weird problem: each time when I want to join
a race, I get 'booted because of a possible cheat' .

Strange thing is that it worked fine after installing 1.01, a day
after that I constantly get this message, allthough I didn't install
anything new :-/

Cheers
Andre
Old September 25th 07, 03:03 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ron Ronchetto

Andre... Here is a link to nogrip racing that refers to mismatches online
.... It appears that it has to do with the server... and not on your end.

http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=15080

Ron

Old September 25th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony R

Andre Warringa wrote:

> Strange thing is that it worked fine after installing 1.01, a day
> after that I constantly get this message, allthough I didn't install
> anything new :-/

Maybe a mismatch with terrain patches being installed/not installed on
the server and your client?

Cheers
Tony
Old September 26th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andre Warringa

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:17:27 GMT, Tony R
> wrote:

>Maybe a mismatch with terrain patches being installed/not installed on
>the server and your client?
>
>Cheers
>Tony

Yup, that's it.. I forgot that I installed the terrain patch
afterwards :-/ Not even sure what the terrain patch actually patched,
but after removing it all is fine again, thx

Cheers
Andre

Power & Glory mod for GTR2 released Tony R Simulators 23 September 24th 07 09:23 AM
Chrysler's Glory Days [email protected] Chrysler 2 June 21st 07 01:42 AM
power and glory tango Simulators 0 April 19th 07 04:04 PM
Dust to Glory on Directv ? Useless Tech 4x4 0 September 13th 06 06:16 AM
Return to the Glory Years Dave Henrie Simulators 24 March 11th 05 03:34 PM