Off-road camping trailers...anyone want one???

Old December 19th 04, 01:42 AM

Default Off-road camping trailers...anyone want one???

Thomas Waldron wrote:
> I'd like to see that too.
>
> Brian French wrote:
> >>of those motorcycle campers and adapted
> >>it to a M-416 trailer (1/4 ton). It works pretty slick. It's not

quite as
> >>polished as a factory build would be but it works damn good for me.

Plus I
> >>made it removable so I didn't have to dedicate the trailer to being

> >>camper. The trailer has an aluminum lid that the tent mounts to.

All I
> >>have to do is undo four latches and the whole tent, frame, and it's

base

href="http://members.aol.com/brimiljeep/WebPages/wwwDriveToWWII.html">

href="http://members.aol.com:/brimiljeep/WebPages/SquadronPatchPage.html">

> > Squadron Patches of WWII </a>

> --
> __________________________________________________ _________
> tw
> 03 TJ Rubicon
> 01 XJ Sport
>
> There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
> -- Dave Barry
>
> http://www.jeepn.org/members/html/twaldron.html
> http://www.7slotgrille.com/jeepers/t...ron/index.html
> (Please remove the OBVIOUS to reply by email)

drive with kindness (road peace instead of road rage) dash2 Driving 42 January 6th 05 08:32 PM
Audi All Road reliability LIW Audi 2 November 3rd 04 08:39 PM
off road trailer Walker 4x4 10 May 6th 04 09:23 AM