Dog Breeder and Kennel Inspection Results KNOW THE BREEDER BEFORE YOU BUY

Old February 16th 09, 11:04 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.ferrari,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.grand-national
sysop schnauzer

Default Dog Breeder and Kennel Inspection Results KNOW THE BREEDER BEFORE YOU BUY

Miniature Schnauzers of PA
Pennsylvania Miniature Schnauzers web site www.schnauzersofpa.com or
www.ischnauzer.com
now has a great new feature!

Ever wonder how the kennel down the road is still operating? Ever wonder
how many puppies your neighbor raises?
Found a dirty filthy kennel in your back yard?

If you got questions, the Pennsylvania Department Of Agriculture started
archiving Dog Inspection Results and they're now online
on our web site!

Visit our web site to do a search. Enter your County and press Search.

Our Dog Kennel and Dog Breeder Inspection Results Search Engine will search
all the dog inspections and give you DETAILED results!

Visit the web site, www.paschnauzers.com or www.justschnauzers.com or
www.myminiatureschnauzerpuppy.com to use the new
search engine

Also, if you love Miniature Schnauzers visit our web site for the most
beautiful pictures of puppies!

I love my schnauzer is now available on www.ilovemyschnauzer.com
Old February 16th 09, 01:12 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.ferrari,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.grand-national
Fred[_14_]

where is the moderator and why is this message here?

Old February 16th 09, 02:19 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.ferrari,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.grand-national
PeterD

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:12:06 -0500, "Fred" > wrote:

>where is the moderator and why is this message here?

There is no moderator, and the message is here because the poster is a
spammer who is spamming his site and services. Best fix is to email
the original poster as many times as necessary for him to realize his
spam is offensive and unacceptable.

And use a twit filter to get rid of him.
Old February 16th 09, 04:14 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.ferrari,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.grand-national
Tom[_2_]

or you could also go into your tools section, and click on block sender.
then none of his posts will ever appear again. since i can not read the
original post, i will have to assume it is from a gmail address. 99% of the
blocked addresses i have are from gmail.
i guess gmail is the preferred mail service of spammers..

Old February 16th 09, 04:35 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Roy[_2_]

"Fred" > wrote in message
> where is the moderator and why is this message here?

Why is you reply to every friggin' group he spammed?? Learn to snip or stay
with a moderated forum.

Dog Breeder and Kennel Inspection Results KNOW THE BREEDER BEFORE YOU BUY sysop schnauzer BMW 5 February 17th 09 06:32 PM
Exam Results vij Driving 1 October 14th 07 03:34 PM
The results are in... Carl Rogers Driving 17 June 3rd 07 02:48 PM
No Cat results Joseph Meehan VW water cooled 18 November 12th 04 12:56 AM