Driving the Jeep Wrangler EV: Can Eco-Friendly and Trail-Rated Co-Exist?

Old November 18th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Lynn McGuire[_2_]

Default Driving the Jeep Wrangler EV: Can Eco-Friendly and Trail-Rated Co-Exist?

Driving the Jeep Wrangler EV: Can Eco-Friendly and Trail-Rated Co-Exist?
http://blogs.motortrend.com/6346915/...ist/index.html

I'm ready to buy but I want the two door !

Lynn
Old November 22nd 08, 01:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

On Nov 18, 1:37*pm, Lynn McGuire > wrote:
> Driving the Jeep Wrangler EV: Can Eco-Friendly and Trail-Rated Co-Exist?
> * *http://blogs.motortrend.com/6346915/...eep-wrangler-e...
>
> I'm ready to buy but I want the two door !
>
> Lynn

Not me it has 10 foot pole marks all over it