clutch pedal engagement point? is it near the top or bottom of the pedal stroke?

Old July 29th 14, 01:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Dacronman

Default clutch pedal engagement point? is it near the top or bottom of the pedal stroke?

Recently, i purchased a 1990 Miata with a problem of shifting. At times, out
of the blue, it will not go into 1st. gear without turning off the engine. It
will also not go into reverse unless i stop the engine.
Most of the time it shifts just fine. The transmission engages with the pedal
about an inch from the floor. Any ideas? Please, I love the car. Its the most
fun i have had in years. I have replaced the slave cylinder and bled it 3
times.
Thank you
JON

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/mazda-mia...tom-25220-.htm

Old January 23rd 15, 06:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Near the bottom. At least that's where my 2000's is.
Old January 23rd 15, 06:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Alan Baker

On 2015-01-23 05:44:43 +0000, said:

> Near the bottom. At least that's where my 2000's is.

That's where it's always been on my 1990...