Gas Tank Capacity???

Old August 8th 15, 12:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Gas Tank Capacity???

8 Nisan 2002 Pazartesi 12:54:15 UTC+3 tarihinde JUSTIC8757 yazdı:
> Hi all. Does anyone know offhand thegas tank capacity (in gallons) of
> a 1974 VW Beetle??? The gauge ist kaputt, and knowing how much is in there
> would be a great help.
> Thanks in advance, George Sklias

Dear Customer,

We wants to showing interest in our stock. lpg lng fuel semi trailer tank stock liquefaction plants regasification terminals. used sale interested
We will contact you as soon as possible to give you the requested information.
LPG,CNG,LNG driven vehicles and their systems
FUEL Tank vehicles container 3 axle semi trailer
FLATBED LOWBED BOBTAÄ°L
Searching gas, Production and Distribution Systems
LPG,CNG,LNG conversion kits
Equipments and systems for Autogas refuelling Stations
Transporting vehicles and systems for LPG, CNG, LNG
Cryogenic Tanks and equipments
Storage systems, tubes and equipments

Mr: Sedat Cagimni
Mobile:0090 536 422 92 55