Operation Emboss: 7.93%

Old August 3rd 09, 03:37 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Operation Emboss: 7.93%

Hi Viatologists,

Photographs equal knowledge. As of 03-Aug-2009, the Worldwide
Transportation Library (WWTL) has watermarked 7.93% of its road
photographs.

Through the Operation Emboss initative, the WWTL will lift its ban on
JPG file-sharing once every photo has been watermarked. Operation
Emboss is our way of distributing knowledge to the viatology
community
while--at the same time--creating an avenue where anyone can share
our
roadside photographs w/ the mainstream Internet community.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********
Old August 3rd 09, 04:21 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Ted \I survived Chappaquiddick\ Kennedy

On Aug 3, 10:37*am, Carl Rogers > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> Photographs equal knowledge. *As of 03-Aug-2009, the Worldwide
> Transportation Library (WWTL) has watermarked 7.93% of its road
> photographs.
>
> Through the Operation Emboss initative, the WWTL will lift its ban on
> JPG file-sharing once every photo has been watermarked. *Operation
> Emboss is our way of distributing knowledge to the viatology
> community
> while--at the same time--creating an avenue where anyone can share
> our
> roadside photographs w/ the mainstream Internet community.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Rogers
> "Environment first, transportology second"
> ********
> Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):http://wwtl.info
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
> Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
> Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> ********

HTFH can it take you so long to perform a process that should execute
within minutes if it were automated?

Exactly HOW incompetent is your dumb ass, loser?

Old August 5th 09, 01:15 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Reality Check

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message

| Hi Viato <bitch slap>

Anyone using a real ****ing browser can save your pathetic images and
post them anywhere they want any time they want - whether or not you
have embossed them.

That said, you can take your wwtl, your federal routes and your ****
ass captures - embossed or not - and shove them 100% of the way up
your bulldyke wife's ass, you faggot.

RC

Old August 5th 09, 02:27 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
US 71

Thank you for not feeding the Troll

Old August 5th 09, 03:06 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
H.B. Elkins

Dear mtrluvshotkarl:

Please observe OSTT. Thank you.

--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"
Old August 5th 09, 03:08 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
H.B. Elkins

Dear Reality Check:

Old August 5th 09, 03:22 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Earl Robbins

On Aug 3, 8:21*am, "Ted \"I survived Chappaquiddick\" Kennedy"
<TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwp...@spam gourmet.com> wrote:
> On Aug 3, 10:37*am, Carl Rogers > wrote:

> HTFH can it take you so long to perform a process that should execute
> within minutes if it were automated?

The manual way, assuming the rate stays constant, will take about five
years: http://vientology.wordpress.com/2009...-year-mission/