eBay Links?

Old August 13th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Preston

Default eBay Links?

Tegger wrote:

> "Henri" > wrote in
> :
>

> > "Preston" > wrote in message

> >> So it boils down to what the particular group's policy is. The only
> >> reference to a charter I could find for this group is
> > >

> http://www.faqs.org/ftp/usenet/news..../rec/rec.autos.
> >> makers.honda which says it's just for discussing performance

> related >> modifications, & binaries are ok (in a non-binary
> group?!?), & >> commercial adverts are ok but private ones aren't.
> Which makes it one >> of the most bizarre charters I've seen, hence
> my original question. >> Are private 'for sale' & eBay ads really
> banned?
> > >

> >> --
> >> Preston.

> > You are a VERY confused person
> >

> I think he's just new at this

Far from it - just new to this group, & as they all have their own
netiquette, I like to find out the score first. I'd suggest Henri is
the newbie, as he doesn't appear to have learnt how to snip sigs. He
did break the record for the shortest time it took someone to get in my
killfile after joining a new group though, so fair play to him for that.

> and anxious not to get flamed.

I couldn't give a stuff about being flamed. If it's a quality one & I
have time, I'll usually play along. However I don't bother with people
like Henri who just post any old crap to get a reaction.

> I'll bet 99.9% of the denizens of this group did not know the group
> even had a charter to begin with. I certainly did not, and never
> thought of checking for one.

Newbie ;-)

--
Preston.
Old August 14th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Bob[_9_]

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 01:32:41 GMT, AZ Nomad
> wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 20:29:04 -0500, Bob > wrote:
>

>>On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 23:38:12 GMT, "Art"
> wrote:

>>>Ebay doesn't like it and will close your auction if someone reports it.
>>>

>>And you'll be the one to do it, won't you!?

>He won't be the only one.

Do you wear white sheets at night?
Old August 14th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"AZ Nomad" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 19:34:40 GMT, Preston >
> wrote:
>

>>Is it OK to post a link to an on-topic eBay auction in this group? I

> It is never on-topic to post unsolicited advertisements in this newsgroup.

Says Who? You? What are you, another one of fArt's butt-buddies?
Run along little asshole, and go play with your little NetKKKop friends
some where else.
ROTFLMAO!

Old August 14th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default AZ Nomad Is An ASSHOLE

"AZ Nomad" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 20:29:04 -0500, Bob > wrote:
>

>>On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 23:38:12 GMT, "Art"
> wrote:

>>>Ebay doesn't like it and will close your auction if someone reports it.
>>>

>>And you'll be the one to do it, won't you!?

> He won't be the only one.

Oh My! We are ALL just shaking in our boots! Just as someone
predicted, all the Little Hitlers, Control Freaks & NetKKKops
are coming out of the woodwork.

Old August 14th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"Bob" > wrote in message
news
> On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 01:32:41 GMT, AZ Nomad
> > wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 20:29:04 -0500, Bob > wrote:

>>>And you'll be the one to do it, won't you!?

>>He won't be the only one.

> Do you wear white sheets at night?

Actually, AZ Nomad was the little kid who always go picked on out
on the playground at school, so now he hides behind a keyboard and
hurls meaningless threats at people.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old August 14th 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"Preston" > whined & cried in a message
//// SNIP /////

Remaining Psycho-Babble Flushed!

Old August 14th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Tegger

"Preston" > wrote in news:CF3wi.33907$vi3.22189
@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net:

> Tegger wrote:
>

>> I'll bet 99.9% of the denizens of this group did not know the group
>> even had a charter to begin with. I certainly did not, and never
>> thought of checking for one.

> Newbie ;-)

Augh! the ultimate insult! I'm scarred for life.

However, I may be cured if you ask me in for a beer...

--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/
Old August 14th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
AZ Nomad

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:24:34 -0400, S > wrote:

>"Bob" > wrote in message
>news
>> On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 01:32:41 GMT, AZ Nomad
>> > wrote:

>>>He won't be the only one.

>> Do you wear white sheets at night?

>Actually, AZ Nomad was the little kid who always go picked on out
>on the playground at school, so now he hides behind a keyboard and
>hurls meaningless threats at people.
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a pathetic little turd.
Old August 14th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

So says the ****wit who hurls threats long-distance at
people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old August 14th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Tegger

"Preston" > wrote in news:CF3wi.33907$vi3.22189
@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net:

> I'd suggest Henri is
> the newbie, as he doesn't appear to have learnt how to snip sigs.

This thread is the first I've ever seen of "Henri". And I've been here for
several years. Maybe he followed you from somewhere else, like a lost
puppy?

Oh, and he's using Outhouse Express, the very same version as the flamer
"S", who I'm quite sure is his sock puppet. Outhouse dumps trailing spaces,
so it is incapable of correctly identifying sigs and stripping them
properly.

--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/

50 Links Worth Viewing The Links Gateway - Ties Into The NASCAR Community Righty Driving 0 October 22nd 06 09:01 PM
Old Car Links paulcole1 General 0 February 15th 06 07:40 PM
Start Buying on eBay Autos, Bikes - eBay Shopping Tips & Tricks [email protected] Antique cars 0 January 22nd 06 04:50 AM
car links [email protected] Honda 0 December 2nd 04 05:23 AM
Need F1c mod links please Bill Worrel Simulators 0 October 15th 04 02:07 AM