New 156 hifi install

Old April 10th 06, 07:13 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default New 156 hifi install

Hi Guys

I've just bought myself an 05 plate 156, and installed a Pioneer head unit,
sounds great, looks great, the only thing bugging me is that i dont seem to
be able to find anything to enable me to use the controls on the steering
wheel with the Pioneer.

Anyone have any ideas? or have already invented the wheel so to speak.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who might be able to help.

Rob

Old April 11th 06, 06:54 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

I do know that Blaupunkt make an adapter....whether it will work with your
head unit I don't know...
try http://www.bluespot.co.uk/install/show_model.asp?id=7

Old April 12th 06, 05:16 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I've just bought myself an 05 plate 156, and installed a Pioneer
> head unit, sounds great, looks great, the only thing bugging me is
> that i dont seem to be able to find anything to enable me to use the
> controls on the steering wheel with the Pioneer.

http://www.powernetshop.at/pi4200259...?categoryId=12

Interface for 156 2002-2003 should match. Maybe you have to exchange +
/ +ignition wires, depending on _your_ car.

hth
Gunther

Oil pressure gauge install Andrew Szafran Technology 6 December 22nd 05 05:53 PM
258 head swap? Steve G Jeep 8 October 4th 05 04:34 PM
GTP Mod Install Problems BRH Simulators 7 March 9th 05 11:38 PM
390 cam install Mark Ford Mustang 2 January 3rd 05 05:48 AM
OT - Had a really weird game install problem. elrikk Simulators 3 October 29th 04 02:30 PM