Mx5 Miata=$37,028 Yeeehaaaa! USA will always be cheap Vs. Asia/Europe!

Old June 16th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Mx5 Miata=$37,028 Yeeehaaaa! USA will always be cheap Vs. Asia/Europe!

Hey All! I love my Miata more than any BENZ, DODGE, SUV, TRUCK, 4DOOR,
MOTORCYCLE based on fun per mile, safety, economy and VALUE! I laugh
every day while driving it! Gas station included! Makes me feel like
I'm driving a "big hot sport motorcycle" with 178HP!

I have been to 65 countries. http://spaces.msn.com/members/repo4sale/
Food/rent/wages/non-techGoods/real estate/etc. is cheaper in 3rd world
countries. Cars/Electronics/HighTechs are 50% to 150% more in
Asia/Europe & Central America!
12cents for a bus ride in China and $3-4 in London/Finland! Ohhh what
difference!

NO BRAG, JUST FACT (FINANCIAL TIMES) of the 45 countries that are
"economic powers".... we rank 6th from the bottom in Total Tax Burden!
The other 5 cheaper than us are Oil Countries where "taxes are not
necessary".......for now.....

Price: £19,995= $37,028 YeeeeHaaaaa (UK-London).... The Motherland!
Capacity: 1999cc Power: 158bhp 0-62mph: 7.9 seconds Maximum speed:
130mph

Old June 16th 06, 07:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

RepoRealEstateInvestor wrote:

> Price: £19,995= $37,028 YeeeeHaaaaa (UK-London).... The Motherland!
> Capacity: 1999cc Power: 158bhp 0-62mph: 7.9 seconds Maximum speed:
> 130mph

I think you have to compare the cost of the car to an average salary for
a valid example, but thanks for trying ;-)
Old June 17th 06, 08:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"Zog The Undeniable" > wrote in message
> RepoRealEstateInvestor wrote:
>
>> Price: £19,995= $37,028 YeeeeHaaaaa (UK-London).... The Motherland!
>> Capacity: 1999cc Power: 158bhp 0-62mph: 7.9 seconds Maximum speed:
>> 130mph
>>

> I think you have to compare the cost of the car to an average salary for a
> valid example, but thanks for trying ;-)

In Singapore, the '06 Miata is currently S$109,988=US$69,101. That kind of
money will fetch you a Miata + a Lotus Elise in the US, with enough change
to spare for supercharger upgrades on both cars.

And we're just glad that it's the cheapest it has ever been around here. The
highest it ever got was almost double the current price.

Count your blessings.

Regards,
Patrick
'95 Triple Black

Old June 17th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

While you still can.

Chris
99BBB

Old July 7th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
AM

I hear you. I remind myself everyday that for the price of a Murcielago in
Asia, one could buy an designer villa in Sicily, with a Quattroporte,
Murcielago-Roadster and a well-kept 355 Spyder and rountrip first-class
tickets to Italy twice a year to enjoy the cars. However, you forget that in
order to offset the ridiculous costs we in Asia pay, manufacturers often
throw in many (sometimes all) of the options you would pay in the UK/US. For
example, A/C, multi-CD, all electric win/seats. If agents didnt include
these in Hong Kong, they wouldn't even bother to be in the game.

The irony is that you can - with validity - laugh at the fact that we pay
911 Carrera 4S money for a Boxster, not to mention we don't have autocrosses
or the roads to use this power; but we also wonder how anyone could buy a
car without a/c or automatic transmission (if not sports cars). I still
recall my aunt in the UK who happily explained she paid for electric windows
in her 320i, but as I found out for myself, even this was limited to the
front 2 seats.....

AM
'93 V-Spec Miata
'05 Roadster-Coupe (Brabus)