Help, please... My convertible top has shrunk

Old September 30th 03, 01:22 PM
Steve Forrester

Default Help, please... My convertible top has shrunk

It is getting cold and my vinyl convertible roof has shrunk to
the point where I can not put it up!

I have been unemployed for 1 year and can not afford to buy
a new one...

Does anyone know any softeners retail, commercial, industrial
or otherwise that I can use to soften and stretch my vinyl top?

I am really desperate!!!

Thanks!

Steve

Old September 30th 03, 01:57 PM
Jerry

Try putting the top up as far as it will go and leave it in the hot sun
all day. This should get it to close. After that, you can try a
conditioner to possibly help.
Good Luck

Old October 1st 03, 03:22 AM
Steve Forrester