How "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" has the answers! Read this and you'llhave the answers too!

Old November 26th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Default How "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" has the answers! Read this and you'llhave the answers too!

For those that may want be able to use the links:
http://www.billhughes.com/interest.htm
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Old November 26th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
24BitŪ

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:56:48 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:

Have you ever tried the links in Acrobat, didn't think so, just proves
another point on your ignorance scale.

:> For those that may want be able to use the links:
:>http://www.billhughes.com/interest.htm

:>
:>>
:>> This should remove all doubt about his accomplishments.
Old November 26th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
noneofyourbusiness

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:01:35 GMT, > wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:56:48 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:
>

>Have you ever tried the links in Acrobat, didn't think so, just proves
>another point on your ignorance scale.
>
>:> For those that may want be able to use the links:
>:>http://www.billhughes.com/interest.htm
>
>:>
>:>"24BitŪ" wrote:
>:>>
>:>> This should remove all doubt about his accomplishments.

We have all the answers we need, such as you *really* hate Bill, and,
you're a moron for shoving it down our throats.

Nice binary attachment by the way ... :/
Old November 26th 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...oll.svg/150px-

Old November 26th 06, 11:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

I use Acrobat PDF for what's made for, copying graphics in a
smaller form, that may be blown up to see detail, such as my
Sister-in-law's Son wrote a biography about his Grandfather:
http://www.billhughes.com/JohnConley/johnconley.pdf
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Old November 26th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Claude Horribly

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:15:37 -0800, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> I use Acrobat PDF for what's made for, copying graphics in a
> smaller form, that may be blown up to see detail

You'd better let Adobe know that, then. That's not what they had in mind,
but since you are infallible in all things, you'd better correct the
company.

Claude
(a real name)

Old November 27th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Well, that's the way it's used, play with a bus route map in PDF
format: http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/nyct/maps/manbus.pdf
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 27th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Claude Horribly

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 17:58:05 -0800, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> PDF

Stands for what, hmmmm?

Find out what that acronym means and you'll know what it's for.

Old November 27th 06, 03:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
24BitŪ

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:15:37 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:

I've already told you, ignorant Ameba, you don't know everything,
you just use the "Cover Your Ass" standard when you hit the wall.
Think they will all believe you?

:> I use Acrobat PDF for what's made for, copying graphics in a
:>smaller form, that may be blown up to see detail, such as my
:>Sister-in-law's Son wrote a biography about his Grandfather:

:>"24BitŪ" wrote:
:>>
:>> On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:56:48 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
:>> > in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:
:>>
:>> Have you ever tried the links in Acrobat, didn't think so, just proves
:>> another point on your ignorance scale.
:>>
:>> :> For those that may want be able to use the links:
:>> :>http://www.billhughes.com/interest.htm
:>>
:>> :>
:>> :>>
:>> :>> This should remove all doubt about his accomplishments.
Old November 27th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
24BitŪ

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:57:16 GMT, noneofyourbusiness
> in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness
wrote:

I may be a moron for shoving it down your throats, but if you have listened
to Billy Fag to long, you should be able to puke it up.

:>On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:01:35 GMT, > wrote:
:>
:>>On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:56:48 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:
:>>
:>>
:>>Have you ever tried the links in Acrobat, didn't think so, just proves
:>>another point on your ignorance scale.
:>>
:>>:> For those that may want be able to use the links:
:>>:>http://www.billhughes.com/interest.htm
:>>
:>>:>
:>>:>>