1993 honda civic

Old September 24th 04, 12:17 AM
rockinrobin

Default 1993 honda civic

This sounds dumb but my son bought a '93 Honda Civic that did not have an
owner's manual in it. We would like to know how to set the clock in the
car. Also, if anyone has an owner's manual for the '93 Civic and either
wants to sell it or run off a copy for us at a resonable price, let me
know. Thanks everyone!

Old September 24th 04, 12:45 AM
Abeness

http://helminc.com

Old September 24th 04, 12:50 AM
motsco_ _

rockinrobin wrote:
> This sounds dumb but my son bought a '93 Honda Civic that did not have an
> owner's manual in it. We would like to know how to set the clock in the
> car. Also, if anyone has an owner's manual for the '93 Civic and either
> wants to sell it or run off a copy for us at a resonable price, let me
> know. Thanks everyone!

=============================

Search back a few days, there's a link to a UK manual in PDF format..

'Curly'

Old September 24th 04, 04:40 AM
jjjsan

Try Ebay.

Old September 24th 04, 05:50 AM
Randolph

rockinrobin wrote:

> This sounds dumb but my son bought a '93 Honda Civic that did not have an
> owner's manual in it. We would like to know how to set the clock in the
> car. Also, if anyone has an owner's manual for the '93 Civic and either
> wants to sell it or run off a copy for us at a resonable price, let me
> know. Thanks everyone!

As others have pointed out, you can get the manual from
http://www.helminc.com. To set the clock, there is a flip-down lid under
the clock display, flip it down and you'll see three small buttons. One
is used to advance the hours, one to advance the minutes and the third
is for the ejector seat.
Old September 25th 04, 03:16 PM
rockinrobin

Hey thanks! Now I can have my son give my mother-in-law a ride in it too!
Thanks for the info!

Old October 3rd 04, 06:48 PM
budz

To set the clock if your car is civic dx
1.Turn the ignition switch ON (II)to display the time
2.Swing down the front coverof the wide button under the clock display.
You will see hours, min., and reset buttons.
3.Press and hold the hourbutton until the hour advances to the desired
time.
4.Press and hold the min. button untill the numbers advanceto the desired
time

hybrids: toyota vs. honda Magnulus Driving 38 January 18th 05 07:09 PM
1997 Honda Civic JohnnyGato 4x4 1 December 14th 04 07:51 PM
FA: 04 HONDA CIVIC PASS SIDE TAIL LIGHT OEM its4pla Honda 0 September 24th 04 12:08 AM
MP3 Player for Honda Civic 2001?? Aditya Tiwari Honda 1 September 22nd 04 10:06 PM