Drunk Driver kills women - gets 40 years

Old December 23rd 09, 05:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Drunk Driver kills women - gets 40 years

For once, a highway murderer did NOT get coddled.

http://www.t-g.com/story/1597299.html

Merritt sentenced to 40 years for fatal crash
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
By BRIAN MOSELY ~

A man who pled guilty last month to aggravated vehicular homicide received
a maximum 40-year sentence Monday, even as the career criminal tried to
withdraw his guilty plea.

Claude David Merritt, 66, asked defense attorney Jack Dearing to withdraw
his plea of guilty for causing the death of Mildred Misch over a year ago.

The accident, which happened on Oct. 17, 2008, occurred in front of
Heritage Medical Center when Merritt's van struck a station wagon in which
Misch was a passenger. Police said at the time that Merritt "didn't know
what had happened."

Merritt also had veered into the path of the vehicle driven by James Earl
Hill Jr. Hill and another passenger, Susan Martin, were treated at Heritage
after his car ran off the roadway, down an embankment and into a field
following impact, police said at the time.

Merritt had a blood alcohol level of 0.11 and also had traces of the drug
diazepam in his system, Randles said during last month's hearing.

The indictment against Merritt, handed down in May, said that death was the
result of his intoxication and that he had three prior DUI convictions.

During his plea last month, Merritt told Crigler that he may be guilty of
homicide in the death, "but not the aggravated part."

(snip)
Old December 23rd 09, 06:08 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
MLOM

On Dec 23, 11:28*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> For once, a highway murderer did NOT get coddled.
>
> http://www.t-g.com/story/1597299.html
>
> Merritt sentenced to 40 years for fatal crash
> Wednesday, December 23, 2009
> By BRIAN MOSELY ~
>
> A man who pled guilty last month to aggravated vehicular homicide received
> a maximum 40-year sentence Monday, even as the career criminal tried to
> withdraw his guilty plea.
>
> Claude David Merritt, 66, asked defense attorney Jack Dearing to withdraw
> his plea of guilty for causing the death of Mildred Misch over a year ago..
>
> The accident, which happened on Oct. 17, 2008, occurred in front of
> Heritage Medical Center when Merritt's van struck a station wagon in which
> Misch was a passenger. Police said at the time that Merritt "didn't know
> what had happened."
>
> Merritt also had veered into the path of the vehicle driven by James Earl
> Hill Jr. Hill and another passenger, Susan Martin, were treated at Heritage
> after his car ran off the roadway, down an embankment and into a field
> following impact, police said at the time.
>
> Merritt had a blood alcohol level of 0.11 and also had traces of the drug
> diazepam in his system, Randles said during last month's hearing.
>
> The indictment against Merritt, handed down in May, said that death was the
> result of his intoxication and that he had three prior DUI convictions.
>
> During his plea last month, Merritt told Crigler that he may be guilty of
> homicide in the death, "but not the aggravated part."
>
> (snip)

..11: over the legal limit by the old standards. Plus other drugs and
three priors. Plus old enough for Weller standards. Looks like he
received a life sentence without the "life" terminology being used.

One more dangerous driver off the roads. When is your turn, O pusher
of the foot-feed?

--

Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend (a.k.a. SADDAM) admits to
being

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?
Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth
in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old December 23rd 09, 09:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer[_6_]

SFB spewed:

>For once, a highway murderer did NOT get coddled.
>
>http://www.t-g.com/story/1597299.html

The so-called, "victim," must have been politically connected.

BTW, numbnutz, when are you reporting to prison for your highway
drunkenness and other general mayhem on the roads?

--
S&DDAM admits to being drunk and to possible drunk driving by way of
a sentence with the poor grammar of the double negative:

"I ain't not never been drunk none in my life. "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," a.k.a. LBMHB, lb-VH,
Pride of America, aunt millie, Judy Diariya etc...
May 1, 2007, 1331 hrs EDT

Ref: http://snipurl.com/1j04u
Message ID: et
Old December 26th 09, 06:45 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Studemania

On Dec 23, 9:28*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> For once, a highway murderer did NOT get coddled.
>
> http://www.t-g.com/story/1597299.html
>
> Merritt sentenced to 40 years for fatal crash
> Wednesday, December 23, 2009
> By BRIAN MOSELY ~
>
> A man who pled guilty last month to aggravated vehicular homicide received
> a maximum 40-year sentence Monday, even as the career criminal tried to
> withdraw his guilty plea.
>
> Claude David Merritt, 66, asked defense attorney Jack Dearing to withdraw
> his plea of guilty for causing the death of Mildred Misch over a year ago..
>
> The accident, which happened on Oct. 17, 2008, occurred in front of
> Heritage Medical Center when Merritt's van struck a station wagon in which
> Misch was a passenger. Police said at the time that Merritt "didn't know
> what had happened."
>
> Merritt also had veered into the path of the vehicle driven by James Earl
> Hill Jr. Hill and another passenger, Susan Martin, were treated at Heritage
> after his car ran off the roadway, down an embankment and into a field
> following impact, police said at the time.
>
> Merritt had a blood alcohol level of 0.11 and also had traces of the drug
> diazepam in his system, Randles said during last month's hearing.
>
> The indictment against Merritt, handed down in May, said that death was the
> result of his intoxication and that he had three prior DUI convictions.
>
> During his plea last month, Merritt told Crigler that he may be guilty of
> homicide in the death, "but not the aggravated part."
>
> (snip)

Ya know? I'm befinning to hope that you and the guy who carries on
about road pictures have a head on and break your typing
fingeers...........and on Christmas day the ire gets raised to that
point!.