The "Skidmarkng" of America

Old December 22nd 09, 04:03 PM posted to alt.california,alt.native,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving

Default The "Skidmarkng" of America

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:25:35 -0800 (PST), Dave__67
> wrote:

>On Dec 22, 9:20*am, "S'mee" > wrote:

>> > The most fun part about you idiots is that you scare so easy.

>> > Dave

>> some of us don't use a water gun like you...ours are bigger and REAL.
>> 8^)

>Sorry, not scared.
>

>Dave

Welcome Dave. I don't know how to classify you yet. Considering
faggot, maggot, wimp, gimp, momma's boy, meatpole climber, or
all of these handles.

striker
Old December 22nd 09, 05:12 PM posted to alt.california,alt.native,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving
Dave__67

On Dec 22, 11:03*am, wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:25:35 -0800 (PST), Dave__67
>

> > wrote:

> >> some of us don't use a water gun like you...ours are bigger and REAL.
> >> 8^)

> >Sorry, not scared.

> >Dave

> Welcome Dave. I don't know how to classify you yet. *Considering
> faggot, maggot, wimp, gimp, momma's boy, meatpole climber, or
> all of these handles.
>
> striker

Ya sure got pole-smokin' on the mind, don't ya, boy?

Dave
Old December 22nd 09, 06:41 PM posted to alt.california,alt.native,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving
climber

On Dec 22, 10:12*am, Dave__67 > wrote:
> On Dec 22, 11:03*am, wrote:
>

> > On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:25:35 -0800 (PST), Dave__67

> > > wrote:

> > >Sorry, not scared.

> > >Dave

> > Welcome Dave. I don't know how to classify you yet. *Considering
> > faggot, maggot, wimp, gimp, momma's boy, meatpole climber, or
> > all of these handles.

> > striker

> Ya sure got pole-smokin' on the mind, don't ya, boy?
>
> Dave- Hide quoted text -

I'll bet Dave was the teachers pet. Little punk ass.

climber
Old December 22nd 09, 08:08 PM posted to alt.california,alt.native,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving
Dave__67

On Dec 22, 1:41*pm, climber > wrote:
> On Dec 22, 10:12*am, Dave__67 > wrote:
>

> > On Dec 22, 11:03*am, wrote:

> > > On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:25:35 -0800 (PST), Dave__67

> > > Welcome Dave. I don't know how to classify you yet. *Considering
> > > faggot, maggot, wimp, gimp, momma's boy, meatpole climber, or
> > > all of these handles.

> > > striker

> > Ya sure got pole-smokin' on the mind, don't ya, boy?

> > Dave- Hide quoted text -

> I'll bet Dave was the teachers pet. Little punk ass.
>
> climber

Bit of a nutter, ain'tcha?

Dave
Old December 23rd 09, 01:54 AM posted to alt.california,alt.native,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.autos.driving

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:25:56 -0800 (PST), "S'mee"
> wrote:

>On Dec 22, 5:56*am, climber > wrote:
>
>> "Democracy is an old ugly whore who must drop her drawers faster and
>> faster for
>> less and less".

>aww isn't that cute...ol' marty the coward is qouting stalin again.
>I'dn that special? The little retarded boy is trying to sound normal.

By the Gods! Reading your post indicates some mental disorder
or a chemical-induced state.

striker
Old December 23rd 09, 04:13 AM posted to alt.california,alt.native,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving
S'mee

On Dec 22, 7:25*am, Dave__67 > wrote:
> On Dec 22, 9:20*am, "S'mee" > wrote:

> > > The most fun part about you idiots is that you scare so easy.

> > > Dave

> > some of us don't use a water gun like you...ours are bigger and REAL.
> > 8^)

> Sorry, not scared.

Who said you should be? Sheep are scared until they hook them up to
electrocute them...you sheep are so stupid.
Old December 23rd 09, 04:13 AM posted to alt.california,alt.native,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving
S'mee

On Dec 22, 9:03*am, wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:25:35 -0800 (PST), Dave__67
>

> > wrote:

> >> some of us don't use a water gun like you...ours are bigger and REAL.
> >> 8^)

> >Sorry, not scared.

> >Dave

> Welcome Dave. I don't know how to classify you yet. *Considering
> faggot, maggot, wimp, gimp, momma's boy, meatpole climber, or
> all of these handles.
>
> striker- Hide quoted text -

Like your white trash sister ****ing self? eh, you scum all look alike
to me.
Old December 23rd 09, 04:15 AM posted to alt.california,alt.native,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving
S'mee

On Dec 22, 1:08*pm, Dave__67 > wrote:
> On Dec 22, 1:41*pm, climber > wrote:

> > > Ya sure got pole-smokin' on the mind, don't ya, boy?

> > > Dave- Hide quoted text -

> > I'll bet Dave was the teachers pet. Little punk ass.

> > climber

> Bit of a nutter, ain'tcha?

All white trash are alike...didn't you know? He's prime example of the
inbred scum. Just like striker.