Spy photo of next Cobra?

Old March 22nd 05, 11:41 AM
John

Default Spy photo of next Cobra?

"ZombyWoof" > wrote in message
news
> http://www.edmunds.com/future/2006/f...oto..0 .Ford*

Damn that hoodscoop's ugly. Hope they have something that looks nicer on
the ones for sale!

--
John
ThunderSnake #59

Old March 22nd 05, 11:53 AM
SVTKate

The scoop kind of looks (to me) like something that has been rivited on to
cover something else.
HOPEFULLY they wouldn't put that on there, it's awful. .

Kate

Old March 22nd 05, 12:27 PM
JohnW

I saw a cover from the next MotorTrend. The car is different from the one
shown at Edmunds. See
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=19241

Old March 22nd 05, 03:03 PM
Rein

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 03:08:14 -0500, ZombyWoof >
wrote:

>http://www.edmunds.com/future/2006/f...oto..0 .Ford*

Looks like a GT that they slapped on a cover/hoodscoop.

Old March 22nd 05, 04:23 PM
Tony Alonso

That's a test mule without the final styling...

If you want to see a photo of it, take a look at the link in this forum
thread...
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=19241

Supposedly (although we will know shortly after the introduction at a
media event on Wednesday, March 23, at 1:00pm EST) -

Whipplecharged 5.4L V8, 32 valves, DOHC - 450+hp (detuned version of
Ford GT engine)
solid axle
$40,000 (+/-)
7500 cars built

Another story may be found here...
http://www.nydailynews.com/business/...p-249915c.html

Old March 22nd 05, 07:01 PM
WraithCobra

Engine/Drivetrain test mule. That things been around since last year,
there's pictures of it all over the web. I think it's Edmunds that has a
video of Shelby himself driving it around a parking lot.
--
Mike
Silver 10th Anniversary Cobra Coupe

Old March 22nd 05, 09:53 PM
351CJ

Tony Alonso wrote:
> That's a test mule without the final styling...
>
> If you want to see a photo of it, take a look at the link in this forum
> thread...
> http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=19241
>
> Supposedly (although we will know shortly after the introduction at a
> media event on Wednesday, March 23, at 1:00pm EST) -
>
> Whipplecharged 5.4L V8, 32 valves, DOHC - 450+hp (detuned version of
> Ford GT engine)
> solid axle
> $40,000 (+/-)
> 7500 cars built
>
> Another story may be found here...
> http://www.nydailynews.com/business/...p-249915c.html
>
> ZombyWoof wrote:
>
>> http://www.edmunds.com/future/2006/f...oto..0 .Ford*

Do you have some direct links to the pictures?
Old March 23rd 05, 05:06 AM
Tony Alonso

As of 12:01 am, 23-Mar-2005, these were posted on the Stangnet website...

http://planetmustang.com/svtshelbygt...indexpage1.htm

Old March 23rd 05, 05:37 AM
351CJ

Thank you.

Tony Alonso wrote:
> As of 12:01 am, 23-Mar-2005, these were posted on the Stangnet website...
>
> http://planetmustang.com/svtshelbygt...indexpage1.htm
>
> 351CJ wrote:
>
>> Tony Alonso wrote:
>>
>>> That's a test mule without the final styling...
>>>
>>> If you want to see a photo of it, take a look at the link in this
>>> forum thread...
>>> http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=19241
>>>
>>> Supposedly (although we will know shortly after the introduction at a
>>> media event on Wednesday, March 23, at 1:00pm EST) -
>>>
>>> Whipplecharged 5.4L V8, 32 valves, DOHC - 450+hp (detuned version of
>>> Ford GT engine)
>>> solid axle
>>> $40,000 (+/-)
>>> 7500 cars built
>>>
>>> Another story may be found here...
>>> http://www.nydailynews.com/business/...p-249915c.html

>> Do you have some direct links to the pictures?

NEWSFLASH!! John Coletti, SVT Head, "Retires" [email protected] Ford Mustang 1 December 13th 04 05:48 PM
Next Mustang Cobra Delayed, Again? [email protected] Ford Mustang 3 December 8th 04 11:16 PM
GT VS. COBRA cobra boy Ford Mustang 10 November 30th 04 12:49 AM
Amazing Photo Editor - Edit, optimize and convert your photos and images. Kendy Chen 4x4 0 December 18th 03 09:39 AM